What are you most looking forward to for Summer?

What are you most looking forward to for Summer?

1 Like

Being able to flash my Vaccine card as I escape my cocoon and break out of the anti-social “Hermit” shtick!

8 Likes

I hate summer. So, it’s just my luck thanks to climate change we’re heading toward a life of six months of summer and less than two of winter. Basically hell in Earth.

3 Likes

Oh, sorry! For a minute I thought you might live in South Texas. Then you said six months of summer.

3 Likes

We live in the northern US and barely had a winter. We had a bit of winter, maybe a week total. Basically we just had an extended fall. Lol

1 Like

I have hundreds of plants waiting to go in but these random cold snaps are ridiculous. Like it’ll be 75 tomorrow then it’ll snow on Wednesday/Thursday.

2 Likes

I’m not looking forward to this summer here in Phoenix. Last year was absolutely brutal.

2 Likes

Hopefully 2020 will finally end and we can enjoy time with friends and family we haven’t seen in over a year.

2 Likes

@plusPplus same here today we have 50 mph winds

I wouldn’t mind an extended fall - the 30 degrees below zero was brutal

1 Like

Watching @williamdavi run through his unicorn sprinkler in a desperate attempt to cool off his poison ivy rash while eating the good popsicles.

4 Likes

DID YOU GET ME THE UNICORN

2 Likes

High Humidity wears me out. It’s fine for a day or two before a rainstorm. Then it just drags on and on and on and on and on…without rain.

2 Likes

Im afraid that 2020 “winter” marches on. We appreciate your cooperation while these conditions are in effect.

3 Likes

I thought you got it?

2 Likes

NOPE :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Herd immunity

2 Likes

I’m most looking forward to July 19th. It’s not a birthday or anniversary or anything like that, but it will be one door closing and thousands more opening. That’s about all I am going to say about that.

1 Like

Wait, we are not in 2020 anymore?

1 Like

@Wooter232418142 National Daiquiri Day!!

1 Like

@Wooter232418142 also National Get Out of the Dog House Day - Third Monday in July.

:dizzy::stars: The More You Know

2 Likes