What can't you handle?

What can't you handle?

READ THIS

I’m not gonna delete posts here unless it’s highly inappropriate. It was obvious from the moment this question was asked that some of you aren’t going to like the answers and some would be political, current events, etc. Please don’t tattle. Just move along.

3 Likes

Yeah… Problem With Authority has always been my diagnosis.

5 Likes

You know those things that spin around and when they spin one way it starts to look like they are spinning backwards, but then it changes again and they start looking like they are spinning forward again? That’s pretty cool. I can’t handle people that don’t go when it is their turn at a stop sign.

7 Likes

Being lied to

15 Likes

Boredom…

2 Likes

People that stop in bottlenecks, especially at the end of escalators. I literally can’t stop moving towards you, get out of the way!

6 Likes
  • That noise leaf blowers make
  • The nagging thought I’ve forgotten some_hing
  • The neighbor’s always barking dog
  • Stickers on fruit
  • Multiple choice questions

0 voters

4 Likes

Demonrats

2 Likes

People that pronounce the word “library” as “libeary”.

5 Likes

People making fun of mentally disabled people.

14 Likes

I cannot handle Hate. This world seems to be full of it at a time when we need to come together. Makes me sad. Love one another. :two_hearts:

12 Likes

Undue pressure.

1 Like

Deadlines, bad drivers, people who open and eat food at the supermarket, excessive waits at the doctor’s office even though you made an appointment, pets dying, orders canceled for no apparent reason… the disappointment of waiting 31 days until I’m able to get the next BOC, which will just disappoint anyways when I finally get it… and the VOP. And long lists where people do nothing but complain… Oh… wait a minute… uh…. Never mind. Move along. Nothing to see here.

12 Likes

Trumpists

8 Likes

People who drive slow in the passing lane.

8 Likes

Ketchup on a hotdog.

5 Likes

People who aren’t straightforward, and it directly affects you (jobs, family, etc.)

6 Likes

Being too hot at a festival. You know… because of the recreationals.

2 Likes

This app

1 Like

Snakes… why’d it have to be snakes!

5 Likes