What counts as a sandwich?

@wootsboc is clearly mistaken.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not referring to the poll options.

I donā€™t usually look at them anyways.

3 Likes

Pizza is a sandwich, with or without pineapple.

3 Likes

This is starting to feel like the lawsuit against BWW for their boneless buffalo wings being neither 1) wings nor 2) being not wings, never had bones (BWW replied that ā€œbuffaloā€™edā€ products are 0% buffalo). Next up lawsuits to define sandwiches and taking ham out of hamburger.

Cause today we arenā€™t smart enough to look beyond marketing and funny cultural words.

5 Likes

Why not all of them?
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

9 Likes

Definitely. as long as itā€™s in-between

5 Likes

Model paintingā€¦ Alf modelā€¦ Alf eating cat sandwich model. You continue to shock and amaze the Woot universe. Well done.

Well Done Congrats GIF by America's Got Talent

4 Likes

For some reason I thought that you wrote Wootybot, hence my response about the poll options.

Whoops.

5 Likes

So is a Chicago-style hot dog a sandwich being more than 2 specific ingredients?

4 Likes

Iā€™m sensing sarcasm here :rofl:

Episode 14 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

2 Likes

Nah. I just never associated that hobby with you. This shock comes after finding out your musical appreciation of Britney Spears. You are just breaking stereotypes for someone with a handle of ā€œRebelTaz.ā€ I truly appreciate seeing the other sides of yall.

3 Likes

No. Basic logic 101. It is not possible to negate those two ingredients by piling more ingredients on top.

4 Likes

You ever seen those big, burly biker dudes who spend their spare time mentoring little kids and giving out teddy bears? Yeahā€¦ Iā€™m an enigma wrapped in a mystery :cowboy_hat_face: When people actually get to know me, as opposed to making judgments based on what they EXPECT me to be likeā€¦ theyā€™re usually pleasantly surprised :wink:

8 Likes

Iā€™ve been a sandwhich in moo class on a flight !!. Does that count? To scrunch up my shoulders, I even had to clasp my hands in an opposing grip (right on left; left on right) grips. Have you?
The flight attendant seeing that pitied me
and even asked me, ā€œAre you OK?ā€ :scream_cat:

3 Likes

I follow. However there are "sandwiches " with bread and 1 other powerful ingredient that the other toppings are equivalent pile on top of the Chicago-style hotdog. Personally, i am more functional guy so if it tastes good, i eat it and not think twice on what rules the maker is following or not.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve used bread as hot dog buns and as hamburger buns and since bread is used for sandwiches I would say both hamburgers and hot dogs are sandwiches. Life living in rural America with 5 siblings, you got to do what works.

6 Likes

John Montagu, Fourth Earl of Sandwich and inventor of the eponymous food item.

Definitely a sandwich.

5 Likes

I say we call anything that weā€™re not sure is a sandwich a samwich.
Are You Sure Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

4 Likes

Mcdonalds Stealing GIF

4 Likes

As a LOTR nerd, I have to reserve any bread based food called a samwich to contain potatoes.

lord of the rings GIF

4 Likes