What did you learn today?

and what pray tell do either have to do with what you both learned today? not a damn thing, but funny fodder none the less

My fodder’s not funny.

I learned, by reading the last page in wine.woot, that there are other long islanders on woot.
But they must all be drinking wine.

That romance writers have their own awards

When friends are talking through problems, they aren’t always looking for a solution. (I have learned this in the past, but a refresher never hurts. . .)

I discovered the ‘world of woot!’ today.

I knew that. And there’s some people I won’t discuss problems with because they think I’m stupid if I don’t do what they think I should.

You lucky person. Join us on PWA if you like.

Sorry Ms. Poof. It is just the way that most male minds are wired; “How can I fix it?” instead of “Just tell me about it.”

Ooohh, I’m sorry, that wasn’t a reprimand, just an observation. Tone of voice didn’t come through the paper right.

Greetings and Salutations!

http://www.v-rodforums.com/forums/images/smilies/welcome.gif

Not taken as such, just apologizing for the “Y” chromosome factor.

Someone like me would never think that! :tongue:

I know you better than that, yes, you would.

Is this safe?

http://eib2.phpwebhosting.com/modules/Gallery/albums/album31/Madagascar_5.sized.jpg

yahoo search for extreme ironing sometime.

btw…

I learned today that studying does not involve Counter-Strike: Source.

The House of Plantagenet, also called the House of Anjou, or the First Angevin dynasty was originally a noble family from France, which ruled the county of Anjou.

They later came to rule Normandy (1144–1204 and 1415–1450), the Kingdom of England (1154–1485), the Kingdom of Jerusalem (1131–1205), and Gascony and Guyenne (1153–1453).

i learned that homeschooling and ADD on a nice day are a whole lot of nuthin waiting to happen.

ok now i learned this too.

I learned today that the reason children have so much energy is because they have stolen mine, bit by bit or “Miss” by “MISSS” (that is kids yelling for me)

Cats think your lack of sleep is funny. bastids