What does your user name mean??

“no1” is “no one,” not “number one.”

Any influence from the character “Kitty Pryde” of X-Men?

thought mine was easy

coffee::: gotta have it
no:::: when i dont have it
grumpy::: i get this way

mia - first initials of my 3 kids. It’s in birth order, but I also like the idea that sometimes they are MIA. My friend’s 4 kids spell out SAFE. I find it amusing.

3 - # of kids, # of dogs

mom - what I do for much of the day.

I don’t have a cool username because I just like having 1 username everywhere, otherwise I get all confused. Or more confused, that is.

Nope. :slight_smile:

One of my favorite new bands lately!
-Andy

Your name is how I feel when telemarketers call. But mine would start with an expletive. I love your math shirt btw.

and here I thought it meant that giving you coffee would make you not grumpy :wink:

My username is pretty much my name…just different.

erm… yup… lil’ bit

mines self explanatory, My favorite guitar. I find it wierd that people call me “taylor” but when I put it out there…what can I say. my fault. soilidbodies are out now, who woulda thought. but taylors look and feel beautiful. anyways there ya have it. picture time.

http://www.guitarworks.com/pix/t5custom_koa.jpg

custom koa =)

p.s. I don’t have one as of yet…but if you all wanna go in on one for me…they cost a lot.

I played the piccolo in college and my name is Nikki.

I don’t go on all that many picnics…

I work for a non-profit organiz. that does rabbit rescue and I massage those sweet rabbits.

You posted that once before and I had to do some research because I really didn’t believe there was such an occupation. I owe you an apology, there is.

Are bunnies the animal that can be put into a trance like state with massage?
Lynn mentioned some animal that did.

My vet only does bunnies, cats and pocket pets, like my rats.
I don’t know if she does birds.

I use to massage Splinter. He liked it. The new guys aren’t use to it yet. They aren’t happy being on their backs. Still think somehow they can beat me in a fight yet!

Ms. Name,

would you be happy if a stranger started massaging your chest?!? Try putting them right side up when you massage them!

We have totally hijacked the thread.

Returned to intended use!
All I wanted was a watch, not a name.

Did you celebrate?
http://www.worldratday.com/WhatIs.html