What Dreams Are Made Of

I so hope that the description is actually from some Woot guy with an ex named Sharon. That would just be amazing.

great work, Alvin. Congratulations!

Thank you so much! I’m glad to see people like the design. I cried reading the comments for my Coupon shirt. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah the placement of the boy was really difficult, but I think it came out well in the end :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’m flattered your first shirt is mine! I’m blushing :slight_smile:

I don’t have enough black shirts.

Awesome, Alvin! Great design. Congratulations!

I agree. This is a great. Sorta has a Tiny Tim feel to it, without making you sad. Anyway Alvin,after all the meanie words about the coupon shirt, you deserve a derby where everyone gushes over you. :slight_smile:

Sorry too girly for me…

This should be huge with 14-year-old girls.

Grats Alvin McAlvinson

Should somebody have told the little boy that this is a dream, and he should be sleeping, not sitting up and staring at his dream?

Nice design though. :slight_smile:

EDIT:

Oh, I get it now, the little boy is “IN” the dream. LOL :wink:

Best description of any woot I’ve seen (regular or shirt woot). Normally I get a bit of a smile when I read them, as they’re all pretty clever, but this one was original, creative, and pretty dang funny. Well done.

As for the shirt design, the image is nice, Alvin, but that’s not something I would wear. Congrats, though.

Oh, I’ll bet he has fantastic dreams at night, too. Anyone with that much imagination in his daydreams probably does. :slight_smile:

I wonder if this is one of the kids from Roswell as a child. That would be awesome. :wink:

wow! alvin, you did the I LOVE COUPONS! shirt? i didnt know! that was my first Shirt.woot and i LOVE IT.

love your new design, just not for me :slight_smile: congrats on your win!

Congrats Alvin, a well deserve win.

Maybe it’s a daydream… :wink:

Time to hop onto MySpace!

LOL nice! Thanks :slight_smile:

congrats! but im not manly enough to wear this girly shirt. will have to pass…

It’s good that some shirts are too girly or simply not everyone’s taste. Do you really want to have to buy a t-shirt that you love every sinlge day? If I consistently liked every shirt I would either be broke or sad that I missed out.

Wow… I liked the shirt, and was thinking about it… and then I read the writeup. I started laughing SO hard. I wish they did a podcast of the write-ups for the shirts too. Ah… why not. I know someone who would absolutely love this shirt, and his birthday is next week. (No peeking you!)

in for two… one for me one for the woman =)

Dear god no. don’t do that. lol