What happened to daily games?????

Each day i used to play the home page games and buy the crap sometimes but last few days there has been no games, just the monte jokes. Please bring back the games!!

3 Likes

1 Like

Woot does the games on the weekends now – Friday through Sunday. They actually switched it some time back, though I don’t remember when. There is an ongoing thread about the games, if you’re interested:

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

3 Likes

Thanks v much

3 Likes

Thank you.

Sigh! I got 110 points for first time in todays game, but god knows whats the logic as i got a sorry no rewards for you message.

ideas??

Your message timestamp indicated you came in about two hours+ after they opened this round of games at midnight, AFTER they sold out of BoC quite quickly (as usual). Once sold out, everyone gets that “no soup for YOU” message. The stockroom only has enough cooked up for a limited midnight rush; once it’s gone, meh. Woot! serves up a well-practiced (and condiment-free) disappointment, though, and that never seems to run out…

2 Likes

Over in the “Digital Crap” thread they mentioned the BoCs sold out tonight in twenty minutes or so.

Set an alarm, maybe… that’s what I did tonight, so I had time to log in, then lurk…

1 Like

Woah, 20 mins, thats some record play everyone does.
Makes sense, thanks so much for the tip @flared0ne appreciate it :+1:

Keanu Reeves Wow GIF by IFC

2 Likes