What if YOU got to pick the theme of the Woot Photoshop Contest?

That’s right, every week they complain about how hard it is to come up with a clever theme…and sometimes they show us how true that is!

So, all you Photochoppers and mnementh wannabes, what would you make the next theme be? I suggest you post an example of the theme in action, primarily as just a way to make you do more work for no recompense.

To get you started, I propose that next week the contest answer the question on all of our minds: What has gone on inside a winning entry in the time since it won? Eligible is any winning entry you have access to, including those which have disappeared with the advent of Woot 2.0 (or, McGuffy, 0101011101101111011011110111010000100000001100100010111000110000 ) . Previous winners should be generous in posting their winning pictures again on request. Judging in this contest will be very strict, with the single rule that they will choose whatever entry tickles their fancy, regardless of how it fits the theme. As per usual, prizes are $20/$50/$100 for 3rd/2nd/1st. Use Photoshop, GIMP, Photopaint, Paintshop Pro, MSPaint, whatever, but you’ll only get judged if it’s visible in Woot’s forums as a jpg, gif, or png. Try to keep your maximum width to 450px. A few should post really, really wide images though, just to attract pixelvision’s attention away from the rest of us. If you need a place to host your pictures, try http://www.imageshack.ws or http://www.photobucket.com. Woot has no connection to either, but they seem free and easy to use.

Ya’ lost me there…I was laughing too hard to go any further.

May I be head of the “I wannabe a mnementh” club?

(Sorry Josephus, I know that’s not a response to your post, but…)

I wannabe a Mnementh! Oh, wait.

Mnementh?
Who’s Mnementh?
First page!
Right on.
I rule!

[quote user=“AlienResearchGrpHome”]Mnementh?
Who’s Mnementh?
First page!
Right on.
I rule![/quote]

YOU DO! I DIG YOU.

[quote user=“killingtime”]

YOU DO! I DIG YOU.[/quote]
No! I DIG YOU MORE!

I |2 73|-| 5u(|< //i7|-| P|-|()7() 5|-|()P…

It worked for CS…

Did I win yet?

Hey, you should have entered your logo as the “flip top” contest thing.

Hey, you should have entered your logo as the “flip top” contest thing.[/quote]

LOL
Holy crap, why didn’t I think of that!
I’ll bet it’s the only corporate name with that attribute!

You know, I think I’ll go do that right now.
Do you think it’s too late?
Once they see it, I’m sure they’ll take all winner’s monies back and give it to me.
Want half?

[quote user=“AlienResearchGrpHome”]

LOL

Once they see it, I’m sure they’ll take all winner’s monies back and give it to me.
Want half?[/quote]
hahahaha!
No doubt, pixelvisions, you sly dog you, hiding behind that ARGH name…

[quote user=“AlienResearchGrpHome”]

LOL

Want half?[/quote]

Half of nothing is better than nothing. Hey, wait, that’s nothing!

P.S. I STILL DIG YOU.

[quote user=“Josephus”]

[/quote]

So, Josephus, are you trying to say that the judges may have a bias towards the color yellow? Very interesting…scratching chin

So, Josephus, are you trying to say that the judges may have a bias towards the color yellow? Very interesting…scratching chin[/quote]

no, no. I was just killing time, (ha!) and liked the idea of the paperwad and twisted paperclip. I wanted to see if I could make the torn paper look right, and read a tutorial on some other site not worth1000, and it seemed to work. I also wanted to see if I could seamlessly give that truck a flat tire. wasn’t really easy, although removing the kids etc was more work. thought about making the grass brown too. Maybe it’d been better if I’d melted the tire onto the ground. hmm.

Dr. Toon just pretty well spelled it out that bravewoman isn’t likely to win, even though she’s kind of yellow!

[quote user=“Josephus”]
hahahaha!
No doubt, pixelvisions, you sly dog you, hiding behind that ARGH name…[/quote]

heh.
Oh, Josephus, that is just wrong. So wrong. On so many levels.
It reminds me of a sage woman at a Chinese restaurant…
Says she:
You been here fo hour.
You go now.
So wroooong!
Ok, so wrong.

Half of nothing is better than nothing. Hey, wait, that’s nothing!

P.S. I STILL DIG YOU.[/quote]

I was thinking of how much I DIG YOU and I almost gave you all of nothing!

But that would just be crazy!

P.S. I STILL DIG YOU THE MOST!

P.P.S. I feel it apropos to quote my favorite author at this juncture.
The late (or is he just tardy?), great Jason Toon.
Says he:
“Before you know it, you and I will be strolling hand on hand down the nearest sunlit pier, tossing croutons at the gulls and laughing at the sheer intoxicating beauty of it all. Do I hear wedding bells?”

Ok, I win.

[quote user=“Josephus”]

no, no. I was just killing time, (ha!) and liked the idea of the paperwad and twisted paperclip. I wanted to see if I could make the torn paper look right, and read a tutorial on some other site not worth1000, and it seemed to work. I also wanted to see if I could seamlessly give that truck a flat tire. wasn’t really easy, although removing the kids etc was more work. thought about making the grass brown too. Maybe it’d been better if I’d melted the tire onto the ground. hmm.

Dr. Toon just pretty well spelled it out that bravewoman isn’t likely to win, even though she’s kind of yellow![/quote]

I like the work you did on the truck. I didn’t even notice the paperclip and torn paper, it was that subtle.

As for bravewoman, I wonder if she’ll ever stumble upon this site and take out restraining orders on all of us?