What Is BOC??????????

I’ve gone through all of the Forums trying to find some kind of reference. I think it has to do with the “Bag O Crap”, but what started it, or Where did that start?

Read the threads entitled, “Random Crap”

where is that located?

There are five of them. This one is is currently in the first page of the “woots” forum. http://www.woot.com/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=38338. This is the longest one because we goofed around w/ it, read the beginning to see what it’s about and then jump a couple dozen(?) pgs to where people start listing and photographing their crap.

You can use the advanced search feature (try keywords:random crap…boc will bring up every thread since the item was born!) to maybe find the other four threads.

a bag of crap…

i was confused one also
~~ it’s a bag… and you get 1 to 3 pieces of crap in it

sometimes it’s ok~~ remote control motorcycle toys
sometimes it’s great Example>>> “best attendance ribbons,looking like they are from the dollar store”

woot woot!!

more skinnable woots in the “box”

Thanks for responding. Unforunatly I missed this last BOC!!!

[quote user=“methedonedave”]where is that located?[/quote]go to the bottom of the page, click the pull down menu, look for a topic line titled “search”, type in boc, and fasten your seat belt.

Read the threads entitled, “Random Crap”

where is that located?

There are five of them. This one is is currently in the first page of the “woots” forum. http://www.woot.com/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=38338. This is the longest one because we goofed around w/ it, read the beginning to see what it’s about and then jump a couple dozen(?) pgs to where people start listing and photographing their crap.

You can use the advanced search feature (try keywords:random crap…boc will bring up every thread since the item was born!) to maybe find the other four threads.

a bag of crap…

i was confused one also
~~ it’s a bag… and you get 1 to 3 pieces of crap in it

sometimes it’s ok~~ remote control motorcycle toys
sometimes it’s great Example>>> “best attendance ribbons,looking like they are from the dollar store”

woot woot!!

more skinnable woots in the “box”

Thanks for responding. Unforunatly I missed this last BOC!!!

go to the bottom of the page, click the pull down menu, look for a topic line titled “search”, type in boc, and fasten your seat belt.

. . . in the eternal void . . .