What is the crappiest item you have received in a Bag of Crap?

Got a new one General Robert E Lee Confederate costume for kids

4 Likes

Surely that’s got to be good for 10% off at Cracker Barrel.

3 Likes

1 Like

Its a toss up either 6 laptop bag straps with no bags or a broken vibrator. My wife says the vibrator. She was very disappointed.

4 Likes

1/4 of a wooden picture frame

For me it might have been the Red LED watch that lost several minutes per hour. But hang on, I have a fresh BoC coming in this afternoon, so the day is young yet…

3 Likes

Black-ish DVD Season 1…in every box…I mean…at least change up the season.

2 Likes

4 Likes

To be fair, it’s highly likely that the young person building the BOC didn’t look at it or recognize it.

4 Likes

The crappiest thing is easy. It was the poo colored slime. Thank God it wasn’t scented too!

1 Like

You know, just to highlight how powerful these BOCs really are… “box of crap” is a regular part of the vocabulary of both my 6 and 4 year olds. Listening to them describe the boxes and what they are and how we get them and what they do with them is worth the $10 anytime I can get one. They ALWAYS find something in there they like. So really there isn’t much crappy. But yeah, sometimes I get random hinges and gate hardware, so there’s that.

3 Likes

A pre-reader picture BINGO game. It had a picture with the word written under it.

The BINGO card calls the picture “Jam”, the piece that gets drawn is labeled “Jelly”.

1 Like

And cabinet and drawer handles, someday I will have enough to build something!

That sounds kind of cute. Like those learner plastic padlocks with the word (six) on one side and 6 dots on the other and the key shows the number 6.

I’d say the 2011 refurbished GPS system for bicycles, that I received in 2020 was probably the biggest “build me up buttercup just to let me down” item. Others were getting drones and I was like yasss I got something electronic! What is it? 2011? GPS for bicycles? Oh. I can’t even use Google maps with it.

1 Like

My top items have been more gross than crappy.

For example, this promising gaming mouse was more than I bargained for...

The previous owner must’ve liked chips while getting his/her game on…

I wasn't quite sure what the next item was...

Until I read the tag, then I started to get a little excited…

But it didn’t take me long to realize that I might need some PPE for this BOC find…

It was crunchy!

You know what? Now that I think about it, these items were probably pretty crappy after all, literally.

Thanks? Woot!?

7 Likes

And here I was just thinking I was kind of hungry. I’m not anymore.

2 Likes

Totes McGoats!!!

Your welcome.

1 Like

Is that special? He’s out of the box so it’s probably useless to you now.