What is your favorite land?

My dog Maggie’s is Lapland, and she’s been fighting a war to keep it ever since we brought home Walter. Constant sneak attacks, attempts to push him out of the territory, and even gas attacks have been employed to try and claim this hospitable area. Recently the cats, Puma and Pepper, have been trying to sneak in while the dogs are brawling to claim this land. Not because they want it, but because the dogs want it. It’s a four way argument now, and it’s escalating rapidly. Pretty soon the UN is going to have to step in and try to broker a peace agreement.

15 Likes

LALA LAND or Dreamland…
With a polaroid land camera…

10 Likes

Have just camped a bunch all over and love being out on natural land.
The Smokies, Rockies, Pacific North West, Utah
A lot of great places also in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania
Love having a dog with.
Need to get out this summer or fall.

10 Likes

The real question is, how did I LAND on this poll?

13 Likes

marge simpson lisa GIF

13 Likes

Home! :green_heart:

11 Likes

Of all the choices, not of them are mentioned on the Outback menu. For that, I choose Queensland.
https://outbackmenus.com/230426/MST1_116_0423-W2_T1_L3/#pf6
Disney came to mind first with Super Mario coming in a close second. This is all fresh after returning from dreamland.

10 Likes

Neverland

Peter Pan Disney GIF

15 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes
9 Likes

My children were born here, so…

World Cup Flag GIF by Homme Jaune

9 Likes

This poll should be relegated to the Land Fill.

12 Likes

You put a bird on it.

high five season 7 GIF

8 Likes

I heard New Zea Land is nice. If I had a lot of money I would go to that land. My second place would be Switzer Land that looks like another great land to explore

15 Likes

toy story disney GIF by visitorlando

8 Likes

MY FAVORITE LAND IS…ISLANDS

13 Likes

It may be Ireland, but definitely not ire land.
Hmmmm

12 Likes

Y’all can keep the frigid cold and lutefisk… I’ll take the coconuts :coconut: and warm weather I Land

:desert_island:

10 Likes

My favorite is Scotland. Home of many of my ancestors. We can , because of our ancestors, trace the English and Scottish ancestry back 600 years or more

12 Likes