What’s the best use for old tires?

What’s the best use for old tires?

season 17 episode 10 GIF

15 Likes

Stack them up, fill them with dirt and they make great planters. Grow tomatoes this way every year.

4 Likes

Funny, just today I was thinking about making a tire swing for my nephew

4 Likes

1cedc0fb8fced14438ae5bb5c6a65b95

13 Likes

Throw it in your backyard to test if it really only take 50-100 years to decompose

4 Likes

Use them for the Chickens to roost on or shit or the pig to push around when he gets bored

3 Likes

Turning into a garden bed

2 Likes

My dad would fill them with cement and make tetherball courts out if them.

6 Likes

Unfortunately, used tires are not used to make new tires. :anguished:

2 Likes

Rubber mulch.

9 Likes

Use to build a home like an Earthship

4 Likes

It looks like a toucan crossed with a spider! Those tail feathers are creepy looking on the ground :rofl:!

2 Likes

Working Out Wonder Woman GIF by 60 Second Docs

2 Likes

The process of tire recycling into new tires is “making traction”. Pun intended.

5 Likes

Fill with dirt, stack them up to make a shooting backstop.

4 Likes

For the love of anything holy, DO NOT roll down a hill inside a tire. Easiest way to break your back on a bump, especially if it starts bouncing uncontrollably, and end with a ruined life of pain & expenses.

But to each their own I guess. :eyes:

4 Likes

Experience? I sure hope not!!!

2 Likes

Tires make great planters for an early season ‘jump start’.
When I used to grow a lot of veggies, I used tires as a cold frame. They absorb a lot of heat during the day. I put soil in then covered with clear plastic. I could put out tomatoes and Mellon’s about 3 weeks early.
Landscape fabric under will keep weeds down if that’s an issue.

2 Likes

Playground “gravel”. I don’t think you can make new tyres out of them, they’ve been vulcanized and are full of nylon or Kevlar tyre cord. See what I did there? I used the UK spelling of “tires”. Cheerios!

5 Likes