What’s your favorite Digital Crap game on the Woot! App?

What’s your favorite Digital Crap game on the Woot! App?

@pepper114 and I love the plank game. It should run every single day, with a minimum required score of at least 250.

5 Likes

I’ll be rich!

3 Likes

Hah! I’d be poor. It’s a good day when I can reach 50 on the animal match.

4 Likes

In fact, @peaceetc and I think Woot should use the plank monkey game instead of captcha to discourage all those robots. Every single time you want to enter the giveaway a real live person must score 2 on the plank monkey game. It’s going to revolutionize the way we Woot.

6 Likes

I personally like monkey jump, but more so after I started using arrows instead of tilt.

Monkey plank drives me nutty but I can usually get it eventually.

Animal is a taxing on my attention span.

Let’s make THIS ONE into a Digital Crap game!!! Please??

4 Likes

LindaGibson99, thanks for the link .That was a fun game too play. I 2nd your request for it to be a new digital crap game.

I like the animals game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like the forums game, where you post or comment, and then wait a while and see what your score is in the top right corner. I’ve gotten as high as 2 before, but I have faith I can someday reach 3!

5 Likes

laugh3

Plank game by far… I play just for fun sometimes.

I remember that one. Also remember that the prizes could be found in the source code allowing one to skip playing the game altogether!
#prohax

Edit: just got past the 9th prize legitimately

Plank game for sure! I have zero luck on jumping monkeys…don’t think live ever won the chance to buy on this game…

Who ever clicked plank monkey can leave now. The door is over there.

2 Likes

I think I’ve gotten to 30. My posts are quite controversial.

3 Likes

Fun?! FUN?!?!?!

1 Like

I’m in. I spend too much money at Woot, anyway.

1 Like

The plank monkey game has saved me a lot. I don’t like Ken’s game either.

1 Like

I love the animals

1 Like