Arrived at FedEx location   	

IRVING, TX  	

6:44 PM 	

Picked up   	

IRVING, TX  	

1:45 PM 	

Package data transmitted to FedEx   	

CARROLLTON, TX 

Ordered on sept 9, it’s gone all over the U.S. and ain’t at my house yet…been like 2 weeks. I’ve ordered from w00t before and it didn’t have this problem.

yes indeed , you are experiancing the wonderful worm hole effect resaulting from woots ultra low shipping rate!! At one point or another we will all have to wait as our packages tour the mainland states ( and no photos to boot)!

lol, the funny thing is, when it got to anaheim it was less than like 5 miles from my house and thought I’d see it in transit soon. Now it’s kinda drifting away back east.

I think with a couple of states shut down it’s playing hell with their distribution plan.

Thei service went slow right after Katrina hit.

Severe Weather Disruption

Hurricane Updates as of 9/22/2005

Please CLICK HERE for detailed information regarding service in the gulf region.

HURRICANE RITA:

Mandatory evacuations in the Gulf Coast have been issued due to Hurricane Rita. FedEx services and operations, including pick-ups, deliveries and retail locations, may be impaired, with shipments being delayed and services possibly suspended in those areas.

Revised information will be posted as it becomes available.

Consistent with the provisions of the FedEx Service Guide, the FedEx money-back guarantees are not in effect for shipments in the affected areas at this time.

Sep 24, 2005 8:24 AM In transit LA GRANGE, IL
8:24 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery LA GRANGE, IL
12:21 AM Departed FedEx location CHAMPAIGN, IL
Sep 23, 2005 4:00 PM Arrived at FedEx location CHAMPAIGN, IL
Sep 22, 2005 7:18 PM Arrived at FedEx location IRVING, TX
6:34 PM Picked up IRVING, TX
4:05 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx CARROLLTON, TX

Something is messed up at Fed Ex.

They used to ship stuff straight to South Holland which is ten minutes away, If I really wanted my item on a failed delivery attempt, I could drive over an pick it up, then after Katrina, deliveries Started to go to Hammond Indiana before coming here, Now they shipped from Champaign to La Grange, and I’m guessing Monday they’ll ship from La Grange to either South Holland or Hammond, and then make the first Delivery attempt on Tuesday.

mine somehow mysteriously suddenly jumped from texas to here without leaving texas…

No update on mine from yesterday other than a change to today for delivery. La Grange is about a half hour ride from home, so I don’t understand why they never made it to south holland.

Fed Ex’s performance is teh worst. :wink:

LMAO

Sep 27, 2005 7:07 AM

In transit   	

PEORIA, IL 

It drove from Champaign to La Grange Which is on the outskirts of Chicago, then Turned around and headed to Central Illinois.

Freaking PEORIA!

Which means it’ll arive up here somethme this afternoon, be scanned in this evening, and then put on the truck for delivery if it makes it to south holland or Hammond indiana.

After thirteen hours? It’s back in peoria…

Sep 27, 2005 8:54 PM Arrived at FedEx location PEORIA, IL

Woot da heck?

LOL

I ordered an MP3 Player from here… It did the same thing…

Then, I ordered a SD Card via UPS and it is acting up, too.

yes indeed , you are experiancing the wonderful worm hole effect resaulting from woots ultra low shipping rate!! At one point or another we will all have to wait as our packages tour the mainland states ( and no photos to boot)!

http://www.hydraslair.com/smilies/smiley0427bj.gif

lol, the funny thing is, when it got to anaheim it was less than like 5 miles from my house and thought I’d see it in transit soon. Now it’s kinda drifting away back east.

I think with a couple of states shut down it’s playing hell with their distribution plan.

Thei service went slow right after Katrina hit.

Severe Weather Disruption

Hurricane Updates as of 9/22/2005

Please CLICK HERE for detailed information regarding service in the gulf region.

HURRICANE RITA:

Mandatory evacuations in the Gulf Coast have been issued due to Hurricane Rita. FedEx services and operations, including pick-ups, deliveries and retail locations, may be impaired, with shipments being delayed and services possibly suspended in those areas.

Revised information will be posted as it becomes available.

Consistent with the provisions of the FedEx Service Guide, the FedEx money-back guarantees are not in effect for shipments in the affected areas at this time.

Sep 24, 2005 8:24 AM In transit LA GRANGE, IL
8:24 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery LA GRANGE, IL
12:21 AM Departed FedEx location CHAMPAIGN, IL
Sep 23, 2005 4:00 PM Arrived at FedEx location CHAMPAIGN, IL
Sep 22, 2005 7:18 PM Arrived at FedEx location IRVING, TX
6:34 PM Picked up IRVING, TX
4:05 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx CARROLLTON, TX

Something is messed up at Fed Ex.

They used to ship stuff straight to South Holland which is ten minutes away, If I really wanted my item on a failed delivery attempt, I could drive over an pick it up, then after Katrina, deliveries Started to go to Hammond Indiana before coming here, Now they shipped from Champaign to La Grange, and I’m guessing Monday they’ll ship from La Grange to either South Holland or Hammond, and then make the first Delivery attempt on Tuesday.

mine somehow mysteriously suddenly jumped from texas to here without leaving texas…

No update on mine from yesterday other than a change to today for delivery. La Grange is about a half hour ride from home, so I don’t understand why they never made it to south holland.

Fed Ex’s performance is teh worst. :wink:

LMAO

Sep 27, 2005 7:07 AM

In transit   	

PEORIA, IL 

It drove from Champaign to La Grange Which is on the outskirts of Chicago, then Turned around and headed to Central Illinois.

Freaking PEORIA!

Which means it’ll arive up here somethme this afternoon, be scanned in this evening, and then put on the truck for delivery if it makes it to south holland or Hammond indiana.

After thirteen hours? It’s back in peoria…

Sep 27, 2005 8:54 PM Arrived at FedEx location PEORIA, IL

Woot da heck?

LOL