whatcha eatin? II

I call them green grapes, although the store calls them white grapes.

I saw some concord grapes in a store the other day and couldn’t resist. They could have stayed on the vine a little longer, they hadn’t completely sugared.

Cajun Seared Ahi Tuna Salad, Spicy Corn Chowder with Shrimp, mini Carrot Cake, and Minute Maid Light Lemonade.

I was really hungry. Now I’m not.

That looks and sounds quite tempting.

But my walnut crumble pear pie is very tasty. Used pears from our tree.

Yummy. #nomnom

Brownie batter filled Oreos. Do not buy these. They are so good they will make you cry. LOL

Went to a Hungarian restaurant for dinner. (wiener schnitzel) Had what I consider the least harmful dessert, creme brulee. The other choices were:
apple or cherry strudel w/ice cream
cream puff, the shell made by a very good local bakery, but the Bavarian cream filling and chocolate drizzle made inhouse.
Chocolate tort.
Bread pudding w/raisins.

All made from scratch inhouse.

They open at 3. I’m very tempted to go once a week at 3 to have dessert and coffee.

Today I had a grilled cheese…rye bread with mozzarella…yum!

I love Hungarian food, my mom was part hungarian and she made so many good things. No recipes of course so now that she is gone, so is the food :confused:

Pizza from Luigi’s Akron, Ohio

Ice Cream from Handel’s Tallmadge, Ohio

Took some home to Noodles

About a month ago at krogers they had “cotton candy grapes”. Looked like green grapes, seriously tasted like cotton candy! Tricked my grandkids with them. The puzzled looks on their faces, very amusing! They were the weirdest things and no one liked them. They were just so peculiar.

Mick, have you ever seen Grapples? They are apples that taste like grapes…weird, and expensive. I bought them once because my son begged me to, but when we got them home, he didn’t like them. You get like 4 in a pack for 5.00.

I bought some and didn’t like them. Sent them to my son and grandkids and they evidently did.

Oh man that pizza looks good…

Tortilla chips with avocado, scallions, and arugula.

Chocolate ice cream

Limburger and crackers.

Chicken Tika Samosas
Aloo Chaat
Garlic Naan
Palak Paneer

• all from the freezer section at Trader Joe’s

Dr. Pepper

Yum, love garlic naan and palak paneer… haven’t had trader joe’s though.

Me - Whole grain chocolate chip muffin and orange vanilla rooibus tea. I don’t know if it’s actually any healthier being whole grain, but it sure tastes good.

Chilli potato chips was my latest. Tastes good… but the burn… the burn…

Peach oatmeal and coffee…yay…yes I am a late riser…it is the meds.