whatcha eatin'?

First coffee, now soup. I am noticing a trend here!

Italian Ice.

Leftovers from yesterday - 1 KFC chicken leg, German potato salad, pasta salad.

Today I am looking forward to some mass deliciousness in frozen chimichangas! YES!

Dr.Pepper poured over ice cream

ok, the Pepper and ice cream sounded so good, I’m eating vanilla coke and ice cream.

Can I say what I am drinking? Well, here it is anyway: Raspberry Diet Snapple Iced Tea. Notice that the cold type of tea is “iced,” with a “d,” tea. Why do so many people type “ice tea?”

I knew that.

L O L If you are ever in the neighborhood, I’ll be happy to make you some.

Southern-style sweet tea?

I asked my mom what this was, and she said in her opinion, and her opinion only it is,
putting the sugar in the pitcher first, then pouring the hot tea over it, then adding water.

I think you put sugar in water, bring to a boil, add tea bags and remove, let steep, pour into pitcher and add water.

You bring water to a boil, add tea bags, take tea bags out after a spell, and then add sugar to taste. I am a rare one down here… I drink it without any sugar at all.

The way it is meant to be! Not even any honey? Just had to ask that.

Eating grilled salmon, asparagus w/butter, and a salad. Late night at work.

honey nut cheerios

mmmmmmmm.

Left over spaghetti w/bleu cheese added.

If you want something really good, put your hot noodles on the plate, then add crumbled bleu cheese. Top with the hot spaghetti sauce. Let it melt a bit and mix. Yummy!

A restaurant in Tacoma fixed it that way. I always add bleu cheese now if I have some on hand.

Miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups

You never said how to say your name! Is it a last name? For some reason I can say it if I think it is a last name, but if not it is coming out krap, which is even worse than don’t!

Watermelon. I got this little piece of watermelon at the store, damn, it is good! Should have bought a half, not just a little piece.
How is there good watermelon at the same time as all the apples?

She told you in the same thread where you asked her, the recipe exchange.

My brain has left my body.

maybe it went on vacation with my brain.