What'll you have, Mr. President?

What'll you have, Mr. President?

REMINDER

This shirt was voted for by the woot community.

It’s ok if you don’t like it.

I will delete posts that are inappropriate.

From the head of shirt.woot:

4 Likes

Please anyone else 2020.

20 Likes

Stick that shirt up Bezos’s butt.

33 Likes

I think Bezos uses 100s instead

2 Likes

How dare you say such things about President Clinton and President Obama in such a manner?!?

46 Likes

Well, there’s one way to ensure I’ll never spend a dime with woot again…

I’ve never understood why it’s so hard to not mix politics with anything.

That seems like the biggest no brainer.

61 Likes

Wow. A President Obama twofer!

29 Likes

Wow. A Fox News watcher!

9 Likes

They sell popular products. It’s popular to make fun of the moron president. What’s the problem? If you’re not into this, buy a different shirt.

14 Likes

Products terribly inconsistent with Woot’s anti-politics rule.

41 Likes

In case you didn’t notice this tshirt series is titled “NSF-Anyone” which let the artists do just about whatever they wanted as long as there was a counterpoint shirt. So everyone take a chill pill and…
giphy%20(2)

18 Likes

You’d think the oceans would rise from liberal tears.

I hope in 2024 the CURRENT PRESIDENT runs for 8 more years as a VP.

31 Likes

Obama wasn’t a fascist, he was just an apologetic idiot!

23 Likes

My only problem with the Trump shirt… you would need a shirt a mile long to list all his flaws!

We need a leader who is positive, inspirational, and encourages people to be their best… NOT a crybaby who hurls childish insults and calls people idiots, morons and the like at the drop of a hat.

We need a leader who is forward thinking, who encourages scientific development in 5G, alternative energies, infrastructure and the like, NOT one who discourages education, denies the true crisis that is climate change, and forces USDA scientists to move to Kansas City or lose their jobs.

And…directly quoting…
Mueller: If we had confidence the President did not commit a crime, we would have said so
In other words… He’s a crook, people!

In for at least one anti-Trump shirt!

15 Likes

From all the comments, I don’t think this is gonna be as big of a seller as Woot thought. Lol

15 Likes

When you go political, you will piss of half of your potential customer base and lose business. I have done business many times in the past. As Edgar Allan Poe said: “Quoth the Raven, Nevermore”. I will now unsubscribe your email. Trump 2020!

42 Likes

Yeah…this seems like a mistake Woot. I would have booted this from any derby. Even if it tries to be an equal opportunity offender, politics is a sure-fire way to unintentionally burn your customer base.

Even putting that aside, it’s just sort of dull t-shirt wise. Black text on a grey shirt for a lame joke that I could find on Twitter? And to top it off, you’ll probably lose customers? Meh, not the way I would have done it, but hey, your website so whatever.

32 Likes

Wow. Remember when woot was a cool site where they offered a cool product or a “bag of crap”. Now we have political crap??? Hey how about we never come here again. Thanks amazon!

40 Likes

I guess people will interpret this how they want, but my intention was to zing President Andrew Jackson.

15 Likes

This anti-Trump stuff is getting really old. I’ve said this numerous times:

I’m not a Trump “fan”. I didn’t vote for him because I think he’s a psychopath with poor impulse control. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing for a successful businessman. While I don’t think he’s a criminal or a racist or a traitor, I do think because of his personality he makes a poor LEADER. A leader should be able to bring both sides together. History will not be that kind to Trump or Obama because of this IMO.

Further you cant argue against many of the “successes” under his presidency – not that many would notice them because Trump appears to be his own worst enemy. He keeps doing things that distract from “good news” under his admin. We need a new federal office – Secretary of Twitter who has the power to cut off a sitting President from accessing Twitter (or other social media).

Now, to my point. This article makes me want to go out and buy a MAGA hat and wear it 24/7/365 JUST to spite the irrational and dangerous behavior of those afflicted by TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). This crazy behavior is WORSE for our country than they (inaccurately) believe Trump is.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-woman-who-harassed-man-wearing-maga-hat-reported-missing

29 Likes