What's the best deal you ever got?

So, what is the best deal you have ever gotten online? Most woots qualify for great deals. But what else have you found?

One of the best I have gotten was a infra-red toaster oven, rice cooker and ice cream maker which all sold for $150. After rebate and coupon code I got them all for $25!

I have gotten a lot of free stuff too, but that is one of the best I have gotten where I had to pay something out of pocket.

Want to find other great deals and coupon codes? …CLICK HERE for the best deals and coupon codes on the net

Here’s a great deal …

FREE IPOD SHUFFLE with subscription to audible (Great audio books)!!!

CLICK HERE for the IPOD SHUFFLE offer and audio books.

Share what you have gotten.

What is Christmas?

I’ll take deals for 200 pete

[quote user=“cruzer”]What is Christmas?

I’ll take deals for 200 pete[/quote]

Getting gifts does not qualify! [:)]

I got a deal some years back where the combined rebates exceeded the cost of the product (a network router) by a penny. And I signed up for a credit account at the same time, to get free shipping.

So in the long run, my cost was stamps & envelopes for three rebates, a stamp for one credit payment (payoff) and another stamp & envelope for my instructions to close the credit account.

I’ve forgotten the vendor’s name, but then I suspect so has everyone else. They went under so fast that I doubt they ever opened my letter.

I’ve gotten deals where rebates and coupons exceeded the cost of the product by more than $20.

[quote user=“mnementh”]

I’ve gotten deals where rebates and coupons exceeded the cost of the product by more than $20.[/quote]

I have had a few myself where I have made money… I got Microsoft Onenote 2003 for $50 and it had a $100 rebate. I made $50!!

Best deal I got was a whopping $10 coupon from Woot for a missing wireless adapter in the Omni DMP1 package from 2 weeks ago.

I don’t know where, or how long it’ll take me to spend it but boy - I felt like I’d won the lottery.

[quote user=“peteromans11”]

I have had a few myself where I have made money… I got Microsoft Onenote 2003 for $50 and it had a $100 rebate. I made $50!![/quote]

Best deal I’ve had in a while were some umpty-frump dollars cables for a measly $10 donation . . .

I gave the lady a 20 and she gave me back 100.

Edit: I didn’t read the online bit.

I bought a ARGIS mapping software package from a freight salvage company for $14.95 and sold it on eBay for $1,074.00! ( I realize my post is a little bass akwards from what you were asking.)

one time i asked this kid for change for a twenty. What an IDIOT! He gave it to me! I gave him the twenty and he gave me back 1 ten, 1 five, and 5 ones!!! I multipilied my weath by 7 times!!!

Whoh!

Dude, that was so cool! Do you offer guidance on how to learn this wealth making skill? A newsletter perhaps?

If real-world deals count, the best I ever got was when I was shopping while out of state on a business trip, and the salesclerk put my check into the bag with my items and no receipt! Which I didn’t notice until after I got home. So, even if I had wanted to mail them the check, I didn’t know who or where. It was just some mall store I’d already forgotten.

I get the low everyday Woot price plus employee discount.

Yeah… but can you share the discount? If you didn’t bring enough discounts for everyone, you can’t play [:)]

[quote user=“peteromans11”]
Yeah… but can you share the discount? If you didn’t bring enough discounts for everyone, you can’t play [:)][/quote]

But then they’d have to be selling cars.

Oh, wait, maybe that’s not such a bad idea…

I’d be more impressed if you’d said “less” rather than “plus”

i get most of my really good deals person to person, rather than online. i got an entire component stereo system - speakers and all - for $150. i have a hard time beating that one.

What type of system?