What's the BEST sized dog?

What's the BEST sized dog?

A cat. And all other answers are wrong!

20 Likes

I used to only really be into big doofy dogs (I’ve had several in my time) but my brother gave me a chiweenie a couple of years ago that weighs 11 lbs. So now I like little dogs, too.

6 Likes

The bigger the dog, the more food you have to feed it, which means the more expensive it will be! (and more waste coming out of it!)

5 Likes

All sizes are the best!

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be
worthy of such devotion.
~Unknown

13 Likes

A cat :cat2:, then a small dog :dog2:. My cat follows me around like he is a dog. I can whistle for him, he comes running. I can call his name, he comes running. I can snap my fingers, again he comes running. When I go to bed, he hears me get up, turn off the light of the room I’m leaving, and is immediately running, catches me, and goes and waits by my bedroom door. A small dog would do the same. Both are the perfect size for snuggling in bed with and going to sleep. It’s great not having a big dog that takes up the whole bed. Both snuggled together are smaller than my pillow! :smiley:

6 Likes

yup… whatever dogs that have come into MY life i take them as a gift.

so MY dog is the best no matter what size!! lol

all though …littler dogs are easier to bathe …just saying…

7 Likes

Cats are self-cleaning and come with 8 bonus lives. :smile_cat:

9 Likes

Same can be said about children.

7 Likes

bite size?

9 Likes

I second Taz’s comment.

It’s Purrfect.

3 Likes

Love comes in all sizes, so that’s my answer - all sizes.

4 Likes

I’m going with Hot Dog, I can keep it in the freezer, I don’t have to feed it, I don’t have to walk it, and I don’t have to clean up after it. I don’t dislike pets, I just don’t want the responsibility.

2 Likes

My wife finally wore me down and we got a dog last year. I like her, but cat is the correct answer.

3 Likes

Pup Pie
Labs are the best but are pizza hogs.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I have two tiny dogs, and they somehow take up the whole bed :laughing:

4 Likes

I gave my 45 lb Labradoodle a bath yesterday. He doesn’t mind getting bathed, but it takes many towels to get him reasonably dried afterwards!

1 Like

Large, Newfie dad.

3 Likes

Medium

Chevy - 15 years old
Shelby - 11 months old
Blazer - 3.5 months old.

4 Likes