What's the best way to eat an Oreo cookie?

What's the best way to eat an Oreo cookie?

topped with or in ice cream

I know Oreos are popular but I’ve never liked them. I think it’s a texture thing? Not sure.

Double stuff, dunked in non-fat milk, with a fork!

1 Like

Blindly inhaling any and all of them you can find in a 3 mile radius without giving a single f🤬!

4 Likes

Right after donating blood.

the correct answer to this poll is “yes”.

2 Likes

With milk or dipping in peanut butter…(つ°ヮ°)つ

One of my friends eats the cookie and throws away the creme.

There is something wrong with both of y’all.

2 Likes

Either split it, eat all the icing, then eat the sides, OR:
Dunk the whole thing in milk as much as you can without getting your fingers wet, and leave it in there til the cookie gets soggy enough its about to break apart (best).

Split two Oreos, put the 2 plain halves together, and enjoy. Then put the two halves with cream together and REALLY enjoy!

I twist them apart and only eat the cream and one of the chocolate cookies.

A bunch of my friends used to rent a beach house each summer. One time, one of the guys took a brand new package of communal Oreo’s, and split all of them, only eating the halves with the cream, and was going to toss all of the nekkid cookies. So I rescued them before he could, and used them to make the crust for a chocolate cream pie for dessert that night.

Can’t waste Oreo’s!!!

2 Likes

I think we’re missing the basic question to which the answer ought to be, “With your mouth.”

Just sayin!

2 Likes

Oddly not a fan of “regular” Oreos, but I’ll try any stunt flavor they come up with.

1 Like