What's the last thing you lost?

What's the last thing you lost?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I accidentally “composted” my keys. Long story short, something leaked inside purse, used a bunch of paper towels to clean it out and could not find my keys afterwards.

3 Likes

Remotely, the remote and it got washed with the blankets-Uggg

2 Likes

My sanity

4 Likes

Six toes.

My mind. :w_happy1:

2 Likes

My phone for about 15 minutes this week . :nauseated_face: Luckily I located it through Google, wedged between back car seat and door? Panic rescinded and life returned to normal. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Glasses. Always the glasses. Can’t see to find them! Yes, I need to put them in the same spot. It just doesn’t always work out that way.

6 Likes

Hosiery. Just because we’re irreverent doesn’t mean we can’t spellcheck before publishing.

Keys, always lose them and usually find them in the bottom of my :purse:

2 Likes

Mouse :trackball:
It accidentally went through the washer.
So, I bought the Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard when it went on sale during Woot Prime appreciation week. I think it was a Woot-off item.

Try forehead as the resting place. Might still have trouble finding them if you are anything like me.

2 Likes

So I read mouse and instantly thought of the robot vacuum story that was posted the other day with the creature - so I thought :mouse2: and my mind was like huh, wonder if this was a pet, wonder if a pet brought a mouse in, wonder if they found their :mouse2: - then I read on … obviously I have lost my mind

1 Like

As the time of my comment 70% of responses were “mind”.
At least we’re all in this together. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My temper in the car. Not quite road rage, but lots of foul words. We have several "center of the Universe"drivers in Houston.

3 Likes

One little hydrochloric acid spill then poof!

1 Like

I lost a Space Pen a year and a half ago, I recently found it when I decided to remove the drivers seat from my car so that I could properly vacuum under it. Also, I can’t believe no one said virginity, we can’t all be that stoic.

Funny story, I recently finished my CDC Vaccination card, I showed it off to a friend of mine and when she took it from my hand I said to her “You can’t just take my V card like that” We both got a huge laugh out of it. I have a feeling there will be a whole lot of V card jokes out there soon.

3 Likes

So you found it? You can keep it. I didn’t even realize I lost it.

1 Like

I can lose literally anything and I often do. I knocked my salt grinder off onto the floor and now it no longer exists.

3 Likes

I lost out on a bag of crap! I just wasn’t fast enough.

4 Likes