What's the main course tonight?

What's the main course tonight?

4 Likes

Orange chicken.

11 Likes

Tamales, rice, and refried beans with rice pudding for dessert.

13 Likes

Always ham and garlic sausage on Christmas. I’ll make a standing rib roast for New Year’s Day, probably not prime. Choice is a better value, but choice rib roast doesn’t sound right.

6 Likes

Prime rib.

7 Likes

Whatever i find that i feel like fixing. No special meal for us. My daughter will want a cheeseburger.

10 Likes

Turkey, dressing, taters, and gravy

7 Likes

Duck and ham. I will have chicken soup

6 Likes

The main course is appetizers. More time to spend with one another and make up for Christmas eve with a main course of filets and lots of desserts.

Food Baby Dinner GIF by Boomerang Official

8 Likes

I have to work. I think they’re serving beef. Christmas Dinner at home will be Tuesday. We’ll be having lamb.

7 Likes

Pot roast and Italian sausage.

7 Likes

Not turkey why would you eat it it’s disgusting, tasteless, and dry if you have to do so much to make it edible why not just have chicken.

7 Likes

Reindeer. Santa’s modernizing his operation and liquidating all of his outdated assets. Plus with the economic downturn he’ll Doordash it down from the North Pole. Free order of Elf Puppies with a twenty dollar purchase!

Merry Christmas Cartoon GIF by Christmas Music

6 Likes

I’m Jewish so… Chinese food? Left overs? Something we have frozen? It’s a regular Sunday night for me.

10 Likes

Lasagna!

13 Likes

Steaks!

6 Likes

Whatever the hospital decides to serve today, fingers crossed it’s good!

7 Likes

Chili cheese dip w/ Fritos, veggie tray and Jubelale from Deschutes Brewing!!! :yum: (Maybe not the beer for the kids, though.)

4 Likes

donut GIF

6 Likes

Drama with a side zero fs

5 Likes