What's the most expensive SINGLE thing you've bought on Woot?

What's the most expensive SINGLE thing you've bought on Woot?

1 Like

This’ll be fun to watch.

deer popcorn GIF

6 Likes

Had to spring for a portable A/C unit this summer…

2 Likes

$529.99 Husband :heart:‘s it!

12 Likes

I purchased a portable air conditioner for my grandson, open box for $227.

3 Likes

Bought a smoker/grill. Best most expensive woot item. For example, In-laws wanted me to grill for father-in-law’s 70th. They brought me close to 30 lbs of meat to smoke and cook. Call me Hank Hill!

GIF by PEEKASSO

9 Likes

Did you apply for “Brat” distinction? Or was it earned? Or applied by your colleagues?

2 Likes

:clownshoes: I'm gonna get you @FroodyFrog!

2 Likes

I had to scroll back years, but an iPad mini, $199.99

2 Likes

You’ve got my account. You don’t need me to tell you that. Is this a phishing site?

6 Likes

Be right back…just checking my order history…

2 Likes

In 2014 I managed to get this on a Woot-off for $55…lol. My kid absolutely loved and abused it. And…AND…you guys were still shipping to APO addresses back then. grumble grumble Still don’t understand why that’s restricted.

VTech InnoTab 3S Tablet System Bundles (3-Choices)

Desktop Mac computer….$$$$ or
2x10^3 dollars.
Still works just fine! :heart_eyes:
Thanks Woot!

3 Likes

The most expensive thing I’ve bought is a memory foam mattress.

I’m very glad I bought it, too. There’s no way I would have been able to afford one anywhere else.

11 Likes

My guess was under $250 but I forgot about the lawn mower I got for $280, but that thing was a steal anyway.

2 Likes

A set of ear buds

3 Likes

WEN genie. Saved my tuchus after hurricane Sally. Close to two weeks without power and never had to leave my house…except to find gas and food.

5 Likes

If your smoking that would be the opposite of Hank Hill, he was a huge fan of “Taste the meat not the heat.” They did several episodes about how he went to great lengths to not use the flavor from wood or charcoal in his cooking. Just saying.

3 Likes

I had to look back, I thought it was a laptop or my kids computer. Turns out it is my Surface Pro (5th yet un-numbered Generation).