What's the most you'd pay for a Bag o' Crap?

I remember $1 boc, and you could by up to 3 ($5 shipping). Those were the days.

7 Likes

Woot’s version of a mystery box.
See pics and read about here:

6 Likes

IMG_0320
!

6 Likes

Every bag of crap I’ve gotten is 90% useless sh*t. I’ve talked myself into that last 10% being worth something or cool, but I know it isn’t. Hey who doesn’t want a pair of small knit gloves and a couple of folded stickers, a woot monkey and a crappy usb charger??!!? Well I can fool myself into thinking it’s neat, but deep down inside I know it’s CRAP!… but I will still buy a boc if I get the chance because I am an idiot who knows no better and has no will power!

9 Likes

Agree. although I have to cancel after scoring

No Money Im Broke GIF by Jason Earls

4 Likes

5 Likes

It was a suggestion. Some ideas to make the BOC more accessible and rewarding those who visit and post on the site.

4 Likes

$9.99

4 Likes

Maybe name it
“Mortimer or Monty Crap?” MoM
We all know which one would truly be crap according to the chat!

3 Likes

Probably no big deal since the crap on the app died. I may never get another
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

2 Likes

Lol! :laughing: I have no idea! But yeah, he’s giving off that vibe.

2 Likes

Further investigation - it might be the dude from the band Dayglow. Add another band to my i-cant-stand-you list.

I really can’t stand gifs for the sake of gifs.

2 Likes

![You Would Enjoy It GIF by Dayglow|480x360

You got it😀

1 Like

Hmmm. I get free literal bags of crap from my 2 cats. But, to actually pay? Uh, $20 on this site. It’s worth the gamble. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

old woman GIF by South Park

3 Likes

I see someone brought up the old “Wine Woot”. I recall getting this case:

It was okay, and I followed wine woot (with all the gourmet food that appeared occasionally to make the mouth water). I’m no wine snob despite even sitting in on a college wine class, and often felt a bit out of place there when the people who got the wine in advance for tasting purposes and reviews made their reports. They sure were a fun bunch though!

5 Likes