What's the worst part of getting older?

What's the worst part of getting older?

What’s this about getting older?

Ranking about 103rd on my list of worst things is that your lips start to disappear. Look at older (not old, just older), and they all have thin lips.

Kind of curious about the rest of your list.

Yeah and they turn some strange purple color.

1 Like

i dont know about the worst but the best thing is getting to talk about my farts and poop with no shame.

3 Likes

Don’t have to be old for that!

1 Like

My kids asking me “if things were like such and such ‘back in the days’”

1 Like

What about the nights and knights?

1 Like

Idk man … What about jnight? (J is silent)

1 Like

Yes.
I’m older than dirt, and things were definitely such & such back in the good old days.

1 Like

I’m in middle of doing the math.

2 Likes

I’d comment something about getting off my lawn, but I live in SoCal and many of the lawns are gone because of the drought.

What’s a lawn?

It’s like when you LOL and yawn…lawn

1 Like

1 Like

What sucks is that one day, you will have a whole day with no pains whatsoever, and that will be the last day you will be completely pain free for a full day. You won’t know what day that is until it is too late.

3 Likes

Very cheerful. Thanks. :slight_smile:

So far, seems to be “Well, that was the worst thing ever, but I can handle it” and then something unrelated to that thing happens and it is way worse!
So far this May I’ve gotten my hubbie out of the hospital, alive and improving but way more issues that when he went in,
that same day the landscapers showed up to restore the back yard, which was scalped earth do to construction on our addition,
they laid a little bit of sod, which has to be watered if it doesn’t rain.
AND the Noble Hamilton’s back legs started giving out so I had to send him to the Rainbow Bridge last Saturday.
RIP Hambone

3 Likes

:crying_cat_face:
I’m sorry.

It’s been over 3 years since my Bella was gone. It still hurts.