What's your favorite Amazon Prime benefit from Woot?

What's your favorite Amazon Prime benefit from Woot?

Free shipping is my favorite.

The wonky and slow Prime verification thing on checkout is my least favorite.

3 Likes

The deals

I’m excited to start taking advantage of the free shipping… tv and Woot now take up the majority of my day… thanks Prime :+1:

Hi

For me as well, free shipping is the best part. But yeah, verification part is quite time-consuming. Also you may check this free roblox accounts with robux guide to get free roblox account. It’s quick and simple.

Definitely the free shipping! The verification isn’t really that big of a deal. I use my woot login for the quick items like those buckets

Do not have Amazon Prime so there is no benefit. However I would like to be a WootPrime member.

1 Like

It’s gotta be the Woot Amazon Prime beer drone delivery service.

3 Likes

Same day and next day delivery… and when they accually deliver on the day they promised at checkout.

The reassurance that comes with 24/7 audio and video survailence through a variety of Alexa enabled devices, whose steepest discounts are only available to Prime members. I take comfort in knowing that Uncle Jeff is always watching over me.

Seriously though, besides the free shipping and occasional prime only deals (@ThunderThighs and @davejlives, have you considered referring to them as Prime Crap? I think it could be a hit) are there other Prime benefits available through Woot?

1 Like