When Asteroids Strike

The spaceship looks mad.

Whats that astronaut reaching for? If it was me, I’d be going for a baseball bat! Easy home run!

OMG ITS A GIANT BURRITOO BOMBING!!!

The lines for the asteroids look a little thin. I can’t help but wonder if they will be somewhat difficult to see at a distance.

The CGI on that should only cost a few cents…

Kinda morbid… and sad…

Oh I am so taking the credit for this one (cf. the (continued) shameless advertising in my sig).

(I’m joking)

(that said, I’m also from London - the plot thickens…)

and since they are 2d they would be harder to see from the side… they would just be lines getting longer… WATCH OUT! The lines are growing!!!

What? Dude’s not making enough money from the Dr. Who/Back to the Future shirt as it is?

-_-’

This shirt is really funny. Not sure if I’d wear it, though.

Totally reminds me of the end of the second map on the easy route of Star Fox 64.

Well no wonder they got hit, the asteroids match the void of space surrounding them…black. All they would see comin’ at them would be white lines…I wouldn’t be scared either.

This is the first shirt design to make me literally laugh out loud in a long time! Epic win!

Ahh, the spacecraft must have been made in China. That’s why it was hit, faulty monitors. XD

All you need is this shirt, a green screen and voice overs. Imagine how sweet it would look, just float the shirt around on a hook and it will look soooo real… “Ahhh, BILL HELP ME MY LICORICE ROPE SNAPPED!” “SORRY BILL I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE USED NERD ROPE INSTEAD, NOW WHERE IS MY DARN CAMERA!?!”

What a winning movie that would be. So good.

Watch yourself shirt.woot artist bio writer person! If you are alluding to the Enderverse series, we may have to have a fight to the death! …or at least solve our differences via dance off. Choose wisely!

What is that ship made out of? Even in the game if you crashed into the asteroid it split into smaller pieces.

You people are all old.

(Old being over 18, which is not how old I am, just fyi)

I always feel left out! I never get the references. They’re all from the… '80s?

Ground control to Maj. Tom?

These are definitely astronauts from that secret microscopic race of humans only shirt.woot and a few people know about. Definitely a clue.

I still like Asteroids Killed the Dinosaurs best, and am STILL angry that I missed my shot at that one.