When I Was Your Age

unbelievable!

hmmmm - ill pass on this one!

This is hilarious.

Oh, and I agree about the --10 miles-- bit! I’ll have to marker that on when I get the shirt.

I AGREE!!! GOOD POINT!!

A great shirt… I am EXTREMELY tempted to buy one for my dad as a gift… he’d get a good kick out of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fOEE-XPeGA - Today’s shirt reminded me of a certain song by Weird Al. :smiley:

The way my dad described it the 10 miles uphill both ways was more like an escher drawing where there was no downhill. Totally got one anyway.

I like the design, very funny, but not something I’d wear.

Yikes.

Hahaha, I love it. I make old jokes about myself even though I’m young. This would be my first woot if I wasn’t broke.

really? first place?

ok, why not. congrats!

Too much text for my taste

Definetly tempted to get for a parental unit, not one that I’d wear though…(still funny though)

Yeah…but I didn’t have enough time to pull that off. .I had about 30 min on Friday between the time I had the idea and had to walk out the door. Imagine my surprise when I came back Monday and saw that it had fog’d! Imagine my even greater surprise to see that it took first!! (When it was second all week long on shirtderbystats)

I wish I had thought of the 10 mile bit. Sorry about that everyone. Nobody’s perfect… especially not me.

Enjoy buying the shirt! Make me proud! SELLOUT BABY! Sellout…

ahhh redirect!

True. Half uphill, half downhill just isn’t the same.

when you look at it just right, it looks a bit naughty hee hee

QFT. L.ol… we just talked about that in astronomy the other day. XD I’m still bummed that it’s a dwarf planet now. Persnickety astronomers…

…and grats!

Christmas Present For Dad! I’m in… notice both sides of the hill say uphill

my grandfather is going to love this shirt

So many people here have an antiquated sense of humor. I’m blaming Arrested Development’s cancellation on Shirt.Woot members.