When no one else is around, I like to...

Watch the “Esteban’s Gift of Guitar” infomercial…again and again.

Masturbate furiously whenever someone responds to one of my posts.

Oh, and when I get probated, …ooooooh baby!

Spray whipped cream from the can into my mouth and then all over me. She would have a stroke if she saw me doing that by myself.

Great minds think alike. We both posted at the same time and both of us were thinking about*** happy liquids***.

I wonder about the truth of this saying… I mean, aren’t great minds great because they aren’t like anyone else’s?

You win. My mind can’t think of a good answer to that one. Maybe we should measure the circumference of our heads to compare! goes to get tape measure

Yeah, that’s another one.

:meh:

… play video games naked.

post on one of the old threads and bump it.

…contemplate the effectiveness of #3 buckshot from a shotgun at a range of less than 24 inches.

weigh myself… then pee… then weigh myself again…

sometimes i drop over a pound… hehe… is that gross?

Why #3?!?!?

It’s the last of the smaller diameter shots that I want to test, but I need to get some more ballistics jell. Anything smaller than #1 appears to be a waste.

respond.

respond.

respond.

respond.

respond.

respond.

:wink:

OK, you understand, some things ought not to be shared with total strangers all over the internet, right?

When no one else is around, I like to…

listen to Carly Simon

play with toys

I like to …read science fiction. I’d probably read it for a week straight if I didn’t have other things to deal with.

When no one else is around, I like to eat ice cream, and then say, I never eat sweets.