When Penguins Bribe Polar Bears

good game cho…

although i was hoping this was me so i could sleep tomorrow night…oh well.

in for 3, knew this would be #1, congrats very nice design

That’s the whole reason I bought this one.

Congrats James. And cool shirt. I got mine…

almost gone a whole month without a shirt purchase.

nice, 22nd shirt.woot

Overnight says Tuesday, but that is Dec 25th. So will i be here on Dec 26th? Still faster then standard shipping, even being 40 miles from Woot.

Congratulations James! I’m in for one…YAY

Sweet shirt. I’m in for two, one for me and another for my massage therapist. She’ll love this shirt. :slight_smile:

Good Job!!!

• Ian

I say thee nay to deleting my post. In for probably the only one this weekend.

love the shirt and design, in for one. grats to the winner. who said it means coke, it could be beer in it. lol
happy holidays.

People associate cold weather things with winter. Many of these things, such as snow, leafless trees, and polar animals, can occur in some areas of the world during even non-winter months. It doesn’t change the fact that those elements are part of the winter marketing campaign of many companies, and part of the winter entertainment experience as well.

Looks more like the polar bear is putting the penguins to work, holding his tv, him, and bringing him that soda? Either way, nice design, still one for one - the girlfriend.

it was the first(second) thing that came to mind for me as well. those coke commercials with the smiling polar bears were so lame. although to be honest, the first thing that popped into my head was “wow, a polar bear being carried by penguins hitting a bong while watching TV.”

reminds me of the Coca Cola Holiday Commercials…

Nice haha, I love penguins. This is a tempting shirt.

hee hee. I have to admit when it was first in the derby I thought that too :slight_smile: although now I do remember those coke commercials with the polar bear during Christmas last year. I haven’t watched TV in months, so I guess I am just out of the loop. Are they still on?

would have bought cho’s other two in a heartbeat…congrats James, hilarious shirt, but not something i’d wear.

Excellent shirt. Definitely in for one!

Well done. Congrats. Nice design and composition.

In for one. Thanks.

You need to stop hitting the bong yourself then…that is a curly straw