when was the last WOOT OFF???

ok, so i have been an avid wooter since i found out about the site last summer. purchasing various products and i even got lucky with a bag of crap once. but have yet to see a woot off.

I have been reading through other posts and no one knows exactly when the last woot off was, but estimate last summer. In the same post this was quoted from a woot website “Depending on its success, this may be a mode we would go into once or twice a month for a relatively short duration of time (24-72 hours generally.)” I gather from the general conversation in the blogs that this was a success.

I don’t know about everyone else, but i love woot’s attitude when it comes to their policies. However, i think it would be nice if woot at least followed their own disclaimers on the contests they run.

before i write a little e-mail stating my frustration with them, i wanted to get the general opinion of my fellow wooters.

thanx,

jon

Lazy, lazy me, hehe. Here’s a quote from Ace, in another thread:

I think it started Nov 18th @ midnight (Fri. “morn”). Look in the woot forum around that time and whatever date you see a ton of products will be the exact date.

ETA- Yup, it looks like was Nov 18th and 19th…not a three/four day event.

i think it was a friday, 'cause i was going to a movie that night… but it was real short and had ended by the time we got through the trailers… i guess we’ll be due for another one soon!

One can only hope and pray :slight_smile:

WOW. Who knew that prayer would work SO fast??

I thought I was crazy this morning. I was thinking that there was a different product at midnight. lol

gosh! Would you mind praying for me to win the photoshop contest this week?

-Thanks!

Direct all prayers to:
Flying Spaghetti Monster
PO Box 668
Flegnorb, KS 41023