When, what, and where was your first post?

My first post was this but my favorite post was this one which I entered in the same contest. It was my first and only money shot (not what you’re thinking perv!)

I knew the date I signed up and I knew it was a contest entry. So I just looked for the contest that happened that week.

Hey, I’m still waiting for my monkey from that contest!

I went back to look at it but yours not there. BUT… I found it here. I forgot that it was you who did that, very funny and not for the squeamish.

That is an evil post!

You don’t like Missouri?

Oh the memories for me too! Compuserve BBs in 1985+ for me. Mostly looking for games for my Commodore PC.And then hacking them and rewriting the code to make games for my kids - learning to tell time, colors, numbers, letters, etc.

Well if you are going back that far, mine would have been in the early 80s on the rec. forums via UNIX on a VAX.

yeah, mine would be around 80-81 on an Apple users group BB. Then Prodigy in the early 90s. Weird to think about it now.

If you go to your private messages, then click on the tab to the left that says “My Forums”, you will see a list of all of the threads you have posted in. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on the last page, go to the bottom of that page, and you should have the first thread you posted in. Go to the thread and start lookin’!

LOL - only four people I remember from my first post in 2.0 - macdaddy, blind willy, astarfalling and galloping cow. And only four people on the Whiner’s List.

Ha, I was born in eighty tw…er, nevermind.

runs from smack

//didn’t realize he was running in my direction!

//smack//

O M G it worked! The first post was Sept 4, 2005.
That would have been a few days after my deleted post. It took me 5 months of lurking every day to get up the nerve to post something!
5 months!

mac daddy1

Sep 4, 2005 1:34 AM

Whiner’s List

dallaschris - 1 (wants his boc)
don’twantaname - 1 (ditto)
metallifux - 1 (doesn’t use his 320G external as it is)
JohnChod - 1 (doesn’t use his 80G external either)
blcald - 1 (can’t buy without sleeping on it. Ouch!)
BlindWilly - 1 (loves rebates)
mac daddy - 1
Total

Lets see, Cruzer, Ace, Obob, Mac, reddesertbrat, Binaural. mainal50, mnementh, peteromans11. BlindWilly. Lots of people for a 3 page thread!

Not true, Tall, because I just found posts on April 14, 2005.

Aug. 12, 2005.

(Didn’t I used to have more posts?)

Probably. It seems they killed some threads and when they did that, any of our posts in those threads were deducted from our count. Dirty pool if you ask me.

hehe, I knew you could do it. d’name, you are too funny sometimes.

Hi, there.

Everyone had more posts.
How have you been Mr username? Your children have been around quite a bit lately.
It has been good to have the whole bunch of you back!