Where are you RIGHT NOW?

Where do we go? (sweet child) Where do we go now?

3 Likes
4 Likes

Work :frowning:

About 2-3 inches behind my eyeballs.

2 Likes

You must be related to my girlfriend. Every tool around here is a turny thing or a grabby thingā€¦ lolā€¦ girl can rebuild a carburetor, just donā€™t ask her what tools she used :smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™m at home working hard, or hardly working.

2 Likes

Do you ever see the blue police box in your travels?

1 Like

Swimming in a fish bowl, year after year.

3 Likes

Only on BBC. I just got my Woot! shipment of Little Green Army Men and they threw in a bonusā€¦ 4 green bags of Recycled Earth Sealed Air.

2 Likes

Your ā€œlocationā€ reminded me of a joke:
Why is it so difficult for beach lifeguards to rescue hippies?
ā€¦Because they are just too far out, man.

3 Likes

Had I answered this a couple of hours ago, I would have been at work. Still in my home, but at work. (You know, like a lot of people.)

In a glass case of emotion

2 Likes

Iā€™m here!!!

I keep moving around so I donā€™t know what to say. See, I am not there anymore

2 Likes

Confucius

ā€œAnd remember, no matter where you go, there you are.ā€

ā€• Confucius

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m out of the woods- phew that was some journey now back to sleepā€¦:sleeping:

2 Likes

Physically Iā€™m North of the equator, West of Greenwich in a comfy spot at home.
Mentally Iā€™m contemplating this response, distracted by Dr. Phil, my gotta do list,and distracted by the snow storm.
Emotionally Iā€™m outraged by peopleā€™s behavior and lack of thought. Anxious about the latest Variant. Highly Pizzed off about the ridiculous difficulties of dealing with government agencies. (Not to mention the 300 bucks to buy paperwork) Arrrggghhh!@@!@!
So I am waiting patiently for the loud popping sound of people pulling their heads out. Iā€™ll live with the smell.

2 Likes

You might be waiting a while. Canā€™t fool human nature.

1 Like

On the road againā€¦

1 Like