Where Cursors Come From

Ok, somebody who reads binary tell us what it says.

I keep staring at the pattern expecting it to be Morse Code or binary or some sort of cipher.

So far nothing is jumping out at me.

Ummmm… Lumberjack in lower left hand corner seems awful ‘excited’ to do his job…

I have seen this somewhere else…

What would Charlie Brown’s cursor look like?

Are you interpreting (for example) stumps as 0 and standing trees as 1? I doubt it says anything - what do you do about the lumberjacks, and the slanted trees?

This looks suspiciously like Morse code, with the long/short interspersal…

It’s on Shoopthat.com, but not available as a t-shirt for sale…

For those who commented that they had seen this before, it was featured by Gizmodo on May 12, 2010. Giz got it from thenextweb.com which had posted Mr. Pyle’s design earlier that day.

Hi! It is I, Nathan. This is my first sale on woot, and I’m so pumped!

Just FYI - the image has made its way around the web, especially after some awesome exposure on Gizmodo and gotopublicschool - then on to swiss-miss and shoopthat, etc.

Thanks so much

Haha! Thanks, DXDN! Yes - thenextweb.com

Oh my, oh my!

After looking at this, I’m even afraid to ask to see where those “hand” cursors come from:

20x20

http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/magnets/hand-cursor/hand-cursor-anon.jpg[/img]

Ouch… that must be painful!!!

LIES ITS A STORK

Lol that’s pretty good Woot! XD

sorry, couldn’t get past “my family making out”

Oh Wow, I was using the StumbleUpon toolbar earlier today and saw this image on TheNextWeb, thought it was really awesome. Hop on tonight to check out the shirt, and it’s the same exact thing I saw earlier.

Coincidence or not, it’s still an awesome shirt either way!

not to mention that it’s ugly looking on a shirt.

As someone who just broke his wrist, the thought of that makes me cringe.

Cream? Seriously?

And it’s a cute shirt, but is anyone but an uber geek going to recognize those little triangles as cursors?

Put a little snow on some tree tops and maybe some ornaments and you could make it a Christmas tee in 6 months.