Where do you live?

Where do you live?

2 Likes

I’ve lived in all 3 areas, but the burbs are most convenient for me now. My homes in the suburbs have all backed up to open areas, one to a nature preserve. It’s not as peaceful as my home growing up in the country, but less lonely.

3 Likes

The Great Garden State :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Deep woods country in origin, living in the burbs.

What about those of us that live in a small town? we aren’t in a city, and it isn’t a suburb of a city. It’s not technically country living either…

3 Likes

I’ve lived in the same small town my entire life. That’s both a good and bad thing.

3 Likes

The US census takes these statistics. in 2016, 31% of Americans lived in cities, 55% in Suburbs, and 14% live in rural areas. Do we expect Woot shoppers to be drastically different from the country as a whole?

I live in my house.

1 Like

Where I live used to be country. The farms have been converted to suburban housing developments. We still have one big old farmhouse from 1903 surrounded by pasture at the entrance as camouflage.

2 Likes

Me too. I think it’s more good than bad. I do travel on occasion, but am always happy to come home.

1 Like

This is us almost, the burbs are now about half a mile away. Creeping ever closer every year. But we are in one of the highest population growth centers in the US., percentage wise. Boise, Idaho area.

The only other difference is that we built our place recently in 2011 after tearing down the old one we lived in for years, it was becoming a pretty big hazard unfortunately. =/

1 Like

10 Likes

No, but maybe only those that respond to polls.

1 Like

Same here :joy:

Moved from a city of 13+ million to a place as far away from people and on as much land as I can afford! :sunglasses:

I say city, but its so small its more like the country. Tho if you asked the surrounding area questions, they’d most likely say its a decent size city and that they are in a rural area. But I still smell cow :poop: all the time during spring and summer. :man_shrugging:t2:

Not your entire life, you are not dead yet.

1 Like

I live near it all and love it!