Where does woot get all its stuff?

How does woot get hooked up with your products? Just calling around, asking companies if they have any surplus they want to sell off? Do they ship for woot too? How does woot exactly work?

Magical fairies… looks around suspiciously… tell no one… the fairies shall have our head if they find out we know… now go! quickly, save yourself!

There are liquidation companies. If you want to buy in buik you can get some good deals. I’m not sure if woot’s big enough to cut out the middlemen, but by the constant repeating of a the items, they might even have relationships direct with the manufactures of some items.

Magical fairies… looks around suspiciously… tell no one… the fairies shall have our head if they find out we know… now go! quickly, save yourself!

There are liquidation companies. If you want to buy in buik you can get some good deals. I’m not sure if woot’s big enough to cut out the middlemen, but by the constant repeating of a the items, they might even have relationships direct with the manufactures of some items.

try reading what is woot

It’s a money-laundering scheme.

no its not

The mods play soggy biscuit with the distributors.

*snicker

*waits for the woot dog.

why did you bring this one up 1 year after the last post?

I was very bored