Where were you born?

Where were you born?

1 Like

When God decided who should bear babies, He wisely bypassed menā€¦

Please do NOT try this at home or at work. Confirmed real and written up in an OB journal
https://obgyn.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1016/j.ijgo.2003.08.018

9 Likes

I was born in a cross-fire hurricane.

9 Likes

I was born on a pirate ship.

4 Likes

A small state sanitarium. My aunt told me when I got old enough.

3 Likes

:notes: I was born in the back seat of a Greyhound bus
Rollinā€™ down highway 41 :notes:

6 Likes

Bathtub

1 Like

Well now youā€™re all making a hospital sound boringā€¦

3 Likes

Men might find such multitasking ā€¦distracting:

Amanda drove the 2005 red Chevrolet Cobalt because Phillips suffers seizures.

4 Likes

giphy

13 Likes

I worked at an amusement park where a baby was delivered in the parking lot by our on staff EMT and the paramedics when they finally arrived and the kid was half way out. I was not working that day sadly.

My father delivered a baby in the back seat of a Police car when he was working as a police officer back in the late 1960ā€™s.

I was born in a plain old hospital.

2 Likes

Picture thisā€¦ Sicily, 1922ā€¦
No, actually it was 1966 and in the South. Iā€™m the youngest of 5 and my Mom had gone into false labor twice before delivering me. My Dad apparently had enough of my playing ā€˜hide and seekā€™ and instead of going to the hospital, he had the truck full of trash and went TO THE DUMP before going to the hospital! Also, his Aunt was a Nurse at that hospital, and SHE is the one who delivered ALL 5 of us!
They always kidded me that I was almost born in the city dump! LOL!
Jaw Drop Wow GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

10 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

My dad was proud of the fact that he was born ā€œhalf at home, half in the car, and half at the hospital.ā€ :woman_facepalming:t3:

10 Likes

I can remember my mom asking me, ā€œWere you born in a barn?!ā€, a few times, after a not so good job of cleaning my roomā€¦ I always figured she should know if I was born in a barn, or notā€¦

9 Likes

I was born on the bayou

6 Likes

In a pineapple under the sea

6 Likes
4 Likes