Where would you time-travel (past ONLY)?

Where would you time-travel (past ONLY)?

I’d go back to all the wtf pricing events

1 Like

Word to the wise, if you go back to visit your own past, be sure you don’t run into yourself.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

4 Likes

I’d go back 12 minutes for the $1 midnight deal. I was 30 seconds too late.

2 Likes

Considering that you put this up on the 15 year anniversary of my dad dying, the answer is pretty obvious to me. I’d go back in time and spend time with him.

9 Likes

No, my time travel dream involves exceptionally powerful forces. And spaghettification.

1 Like

Find Malachi Constant.
Use the Chronosynclastic Infibulum !

(See Kurt Vonnegut book:
Sirens of Titan.
I was drawn…
What’s the sound the Harmoniums make ?

1 Like

To somehow be kind to my parents who suffered great hardship and poverty. Wars are evil things. They disrupt plans and take lives.

2 Likes

The moment before Wootbot goes skynet
arnold schwarzenegger terminator GIF

5 Likes

Let’s see if I can guess the correct time travel references and let @ThunderThighs and @davejlives be the judges. Arguments can be made for these to be under multiple categories, I’m using my opinion. (And all without the help of searching the interwebs)

The Time Machine (The original of course, though the remake wasn’t half bad), Doctor Who, Time Bandits and Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home for the Ancient Civilization.

Voyagers, Quantum Leap, The Philadelphia Experiment, Avengers: Endgame, Star Trek: First Contact, X-Men: Days of Future’s Past (This was a tough call, because it was Wolverine’s literal self but the purpose was a certain event) and Millennium for the Certain Events in History

Back to the Future, Futurama, The Terminator, Justice League’s “Flashpoint”, Star Trek: Enterprise and Looper for “Your own history”.

Where would I travel? To before the beginning of the universe and see how it began.

Explode Big Bang GIF by Matthew Butler

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter, I know the lotto numbers.

1 Like

Why would I go back to my own past? I’ve seen that.

3 Likes

To change the way I handled something - regrets, I have a few

4 Likes

11/22/63

2 Likes

Id go back and watch my own life as a dumb and dumber style comedy

2 Likes

I will go back to the date where Woot posted that hilarious monkey chat about eating the banana incorrectly.

2 Likes

2 Likes

… so this already happened?

and you picked only a moment before, so not enough time to stop the nuclear war, you get to experience it. cool.

Witness the life and times of the Lord Jesus Christ. I’d love to sit under His teaching and see the miracles.

4 Likes