Where's Brave Woman #2

Oh where, oh where, could Brave Woman have gone? Oh where, oh where could she be? With her hair cut short, and face cut long, oh where oh where can she be?

{For those of you who remember Where’s Waldo, (or Wally if you lived outside the US) by Martin Handford, i’ve “borrowed” a scene and hid BW in it.}

Where’s Brave Woman #2

in case you couldn’t figure out where she was last week, here is the answer.

Too easy this time!!!

next weeks will be more difficult. there is a surprising shortage of where’s waldo’s online to use.

Do you have a scanner?

yeah, i do, and my wife suggested scanning them too, although that’s more illegal than stealing them from amazon.com’s preview

Google search crowd scenes . . .

I tried crowd scense, but since they’re not designed to hide waldo, it’s actually much harder to hide brave woman. in the Waldo pictures there is usually a color and organized chaos that really lets waldo and therefore bw blend in.

Well then, yer dammmed if ya do and dammmed if ya don’t

bassically. i have a couple more from amazon, and then i’ll probably start to scan from the book and cite it as a source.

Here’s my favorite one.

I dare ya to draw an entire scene from scratch.

I have actually considered it, but alas, my wife would kill me for “wasting” so much time.

Doodling’s good mental exercise. At least find a Waldo picture full of magicians doing magic tricks :wink:

how’d u know i’m a magician?

Are you telling me I was looking for that huge bravewomen!

No, she’s small, if you click “answer”, the image that opens will have her circled in red. (top right)

Magic.

Actually, last year you had a link to your old website.

OH YEAH, ha, totally forgot about that. i forgot to pay the host and lost the site, and so my old entries are all blank

Holy cow, I didn’t see her even with the circle! She is the same color as the background!
Ya killin me here! I did enjoy looking at all those cavefolks. But at least make her visible this week!

you can tell me if she’s visible enough this week- it’s already at the top of the page. you should find this weeks a ton easier than last weeks, but next weeks should be difficult again.