Which franchise are you most sick of?

Which franchise are you most sick of?

9 Likes

Every. Damned. One. Of. Them.

I would KILL to see something ORIGINAL for a change!

23 Likes

Glitch Mcdonalds GIF

17 Likes

Marvel needs to stop making universes and messing with time.

17 Likes

We have lots of shitty universes and it never ends…

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

13 Likes

Star Wars went a little too far with the remakes

star wars kid GIF

18 Likes

star wars GIF

13 Likes

Gray’s Anatomy

5 Likes

Not sure, but not Star Wars.

Star Wars Love GIF

10 Likes

I have never liked Star Trek. I love Star Wars (attended the Hollywood premiere thanks to one of mom’s friends). But I have been a fan of the super hero genre since I read my first comic in the 60s (12 cents I think it was), just don’t do anymore Zach Snyder movies. I found them horrible

11 Likes

Real Housewives

15 Likes

How is LoTR on here? Amazon’s Rings of Power isn’t LoTR or the Hobbit. Amazon has rights to an appendix that gives background of the earlier age. That’s it! The other Middle Earth lore weren’t finished by JRR, and his son, Christopher, put some finishing touches. Yet, anything Christopher touched in tied up in his estate and hands off Amazon or WB. So LoTR is simply 3 films that did a fair job with JRR 3 finished books of the same titled (I am holding my tongue on the 3 Hobbit films). There isn’t an ever expansion to LoTR.

Now, how about Fast & Furious and Transformers? Those two never ending franchises need to combine and drive into Mount Doom with Vin Diesel driving Optimus yelling, “We’re Family!”

yelling the lord of the rings GIF

16 Likes

I was all in on the Marvel franchise until they started pumping out so many shows and movies that I couldn’t keep up. I did watch some that were excellent, like Loki and WandaVision.

10 Likes

That seems like a never ending universe in need of closing curtain.

Buster Keaton The Blacksmith GIF by Maudit

11 Likes

They are all very, very long in the tooth and, frankly, I’m sick of them all. They’re so over played that I can’t even work up a good puke!

6 Likes

The Marvel Comics in Grade School had the same effect on me. There was some cool story lines, but then it started to feel like work to keep things straight. Not mention “the Stan Lee effect” that the comic creator can reboot or throw a curve ball of any “comic logic.” So, I wasn’t surprised when the films and shows started having that same “work” feeling.

It is why I likec the Tick… comic hero with simple plot. I wished its reboot would have gone farther.

season 2 GIF by The Tick

11 Likes

How many Batman movies can they make?!?!

“Injustice” was beyond great, though.

10 Likes

I voted for the MCU, but I came on here just to say that I will never tire of my beloved Star Trek.

18 Likes

Enterprise had some real stinkers, though. :unamused:

7 Likes

Saw and the bad horror movies horr doe not have to equal bloody people that is just lazy

6 Likes