Which is cooler?

- In terms of domestic help:
  • Goldfish chauffeur
  • Pendulum clock major-domo
  • Orangutan maid
  • Dermestid beetle cook
  • Pocket gopher groundskeeper

0 voters

Reasons why a dolphin eating chicken wings is cooler than a hamster in a butler costume:

*Dolphins are in the ocean so technically, they’re cooler.
*Anything eating chicken wings without hands is too cool for school
*Hamsters hate Grey Poupon

Dermestid beetles are not cool. Destroyers of many things.

1 Like

Orangutan maid. My butler’s chauffer had an orangutan maid back in the 1980’s - definitely cool. Unfortunately he had to fire her after he caught her smoking one of his Gurkha Black Dragon cigars.

1 Like

Last year my hamster butler with a tiny bow tie did my taxes so he gets my vote.

2 Likes

Never will get a nasty rodent to help with anything BUT a dolphin lovin’ on some good chicken wings is a sight to see!

3 Likes

Any of them that would lend a hand! I wouldn’t mind a…
robot-butler-maid-nurse-chef-psych-secretary with a pink, glittery, glowing heart and cat ears.
Nothing specific, of course.
…to take some of my work off my hands.
Not the kind that evolves and tries to take over human kind, though. Just a helper robot, oh and it plays music, too. With a karaoke :microphone: mic .

2 Likes

I’m sorry but a goldfish that can drive is a wonderful thing and should be cherished.

3 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: Umm… excsqueeeze me?
What’s a major-domo? :thinking: :thought_balloon:
:alien: :clown_face: :ghost: :santa:

:nerd_face: :notebook:

I’m sorry… lol have we met? Although I’m not a robot, you described me pretty well! :laughing:

1 Like

Liquid Nitrogen

Apparently a lot of Wooters love vermin. I mean rodents.
Nature: a rodent is a rodent is a rodent :woman_shrugging: :w_worried:

Warning, it doesn’t end well for the squirrel.

Majordomo

Definition of majordomo

1 : a head steward of a large household (such as a palace)
2 : butler, steward
3 : a person who speaks, makes arrangements, or takes charge for another broadly : the person who runs an enterprise the majordomo of the fair

3 Likes

Hahahahahaha! :purple_heart:

1 Like

I can’t :woman_facepalming: how did I not… what was I thi… :roll_eyes: I’m sorry, goldfish chauffer’s are cool n all buuut… umm… I’d like to recall my vote… like right meow! :mantelpiece_clock: :smirk: :thought_balloon: :sparkles:

1 Like

hahahaha I say, “Right Meow!” too!!! well, look at YOU, 62! How did I miss you all this time? FRIENDZIES!

2 Likes

:purple_heart:

ikr?!! :smile_cat: :hugs:

1 Like