Which of these new(ish) movies would you rather see?

Which of these new(ish) movies would you rather see?

Free Guy

3 Likes

I don’t know what any of these movies are and I will likely never watch any of them. I guess Hollywood moved in one direction and my taste in media moved in another.

6 Likes

Sorry. I’m holding out for the Bob’s Burgers Movie. I prefer animation, because to me Hollywood talent is better heard and not seen.

2 Likes

jungle book disney GIF

2 Likes

I already saw Jungle Cruise so I went with Free Guy, it looks fun.

2 Likes

Covid-19 era movies have been atrocious. Sloppy, rushed and shameless virtue signaling. The only one on this list that was halfway decent was Free Guy and I can’t remember most of it after only a week…
In the last year and a half I can only think of A Quiet Place II and Pig. Otherwise you need to dig through the archives for entertainment…

3 Likes

Saw Free Guy, it was great! Also Shang Chi and Jungle Cruise , not interested in the other two. Shang Chi was also very good we though. Jungle Cruise was okay, entertaining better than I expected but I wasn’t expecting a lot.

1 Like

They all look pretty bad…

1 Like

Zero of them. This is basically the line-up from my local theater this past weekend. Looked at it with my wife and we both agreed they all looked atrocious.

We air popped some popcorn and re-watched The Jerk. Hint on the popcorn. Some butter, Herbes de Provence, and some parm (not fresh). Yum.

3 Likes

That plus you don’t watch commercials. I usually switch channels during a commercial break, but I have heard of most of them–not ALL of them.

I want to see Shang-Chi and Free Guy. I love the Marvel movies and Free Guy looks fun as all heck.

3 Likes

there are over a 100 years of movies to watch. enjoy an older movie today!

5 Likes

1073503-b

2 Likes

I saw and loved them both.

2 Likes

Karen Gillan Marvel GIF

2 Likes

I want to see the new Dune!

7 Likes

I chose the Jungle movie because I thought Tarzan was kinda cool.
And he wrestled alligators for exercise.

2 Likes

How about the one where we all vote in the shirt derby?

We need 1500 votes this week for $10 shirts!

5 Likes

I already voted! Geez!

Seriously, people, please vote. Pepper needs some $10 shirts.

5 Likes