Which of these new(ish) movies would you rather see?

Where is the vote for [None of the Above - Everything out of HollyWeird is Atrocious] ?

1 Like

Cluck Cluck… I voted!

4 Likes

And some realistic goals. For the love of…WOOT ONLY SELLS ONE ITEM A DAY! 1500 VOTES? RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

2 Likes

Where’s the option of “none of the above”?
Cause without that one. I can’t vote in this poll.

1 Like

I :heart:'d you for the “Bob’s Burger Movie” but I’m more of the opinion that hollyweird “talent” should be seen and not heard.

1 Like

Cluck WOo Hoo- I clucking voted too!

3 Likes

Ok, I voted. But not for anything with a cat or a pumpkin. I have my standards, you know.

1 Like

That panda in a sweater is adorable.

OK, I voted. I leaning into the cult.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I mostly like animation and cgi better because it more closely captures what the character looks and acts like in my mind’s eye. I don’t have to work around an already known face and try to pretend that I haven’t seen it in twenty other roles. Plus you hardly ever see animated characters offscreen telling me I should be vegan,
send money to ‘X’ charity, or whatever cause of the week excites stars. Their voice actors could do that and I probably wouldn’t recognize them to care.

1 Like

I would of said what’s in it for me, but your brilliant taj mahal cat box solution covers it. I voted long ago!

1 Like