Over sensitive Karens.

7 Likes

Alligators :crocodile:

3 Likes

Marsupials…

3 Likes

Wasps and hornets

4 Likes

What scares me the most is drowning - the depth of the oceans, especially the Pacific Ocean, scare the heck out of me. Additionally, global warming. Mainly because our ignorance has left a mess for my children, future grandchildren, etc to try and fix.

2 Likes

Stephen King Hello GIF by Cameo

6 Likes

Woot forums threads by the @wootbot that will inevitably lead to political posts.

How Dare You Greta GIF

8 Likes

tornado GIF

3 Likes

A lack of bacon
truly, truly frightens me
missing meat is sad.

9 Likes

Giants.

Its technically called fee-fi-fobia.

4 Likes

Choking Andre The Giant GIF

4 Likes

Stupid, I don’t want anything to do with it. I don’t want to hear it much less deal with it. Most of all I don’t want to catch it.

4 Likes

Politicians

5 Likes

Oh wootbot… what have you done

trainwreck GIF

6 Likes

Snakes on a plane

samuel jackson GIF by hero0fwar

3 Likes

Fake, exaggerated DJ laughter ruins it.

I would have never gotten so close, had I known he could jump so far -with such accuracy!

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s one of those Bob and Tom things. Their laugh track can be a bit much. It’s was the thing back in the day.

3 Likes

Sand. It is disgusting and feels awful. I can get over it at the beach but sandboxes are awful. Have you ever googled how unsanitary they are?

3 Likes

Although I’m a huge fan of Hawaii and recommend everyone visit at least once, I’ve seen slugs there that make those look like mealworms. I recommend you go there, too, but take a lookout just to be safe.

2 Likes