Which Way to Bacon Town?

I’m rather surprised Adam would make something so close to an existing design. That Woot would choose to print it, I’m not surprised. I’m sure they’ll have a chicken cuts-of-meat shirt any day now.

Where’s Kevin???

I swear on my breakfast (a bowl of cereal) I’ve never seen that before, or the MTTS design either. I guess I should get out more often.

From what I hear, English Gammon is where it’s at.

Canadian bacon is not as tasty. It’s just like ham. Bacon is 1/2 meat, 1/2 fat. THAT is why NOTHING beats bacon!

Ok. You must have joined after that printed.

Yeah, and the t-shirt.

The stuff they call canadian bacon in the US IS ham (ie leg) - not actual canadian (back) bacon. Check the ingredients.

I can’t buy this shirt. It’s inaccurate! Jowl bacon is delicious too.

But, that shirt costs… more… this one costs… less.

Canadian Bacon we call HAM!

Love this shirt. Won’t you take me to Bacontown? Won’t you take me to Bacontown?

This would be a great shirt to wear right now as I am smoking my own bacon here in Japan. Sadly Japan just slices pork belly and serves it as bacon. I need it smoked or flavored, can we feed the pic some smoked apple wood or maybe some maple syrup.

Technically very wrong. Bacon can come from many different parts of the pig. In the United States it is more common to see bacon from the belly, but internationally you see all sorts of different cuts.

We need a sales-stat that includes the sizes purchased.

Being a USDA Inspector for over 45 years, qualifies me to say, “Where’s the Pork?” and “The proof is in the Porking” and “Pork the other white man.” I have also been involved in Pork Barrel politics, Bringing home the Bacon and Porking around. Being a USDA Inspector for over 45 years does this to do.

I must say it was really fun playing the “cold. super cold. warm. Warmer. HOT” game with a t-shirt.

Speed to First Woot: 0m 53.777s
First Sucker: jitters79
Last Wooter to Woot: bgwalker
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago
Order Pace: 0m 28.551s
Woots Sold: 3370

First day sales 3370

Yay! Congratulations, Adam!

Hey woot, get on that “acquire red apron” task, wouldja? Oh fine: finish the woot-off first…

Thanks for posting, because I was going to. Got the MTTS shirt for my husband last Christmas. They’re one of my daily websites; funny stuff.