Which would you rather have?

Which would you rather have?

Time machine the size of a microwave. I could easily fit the Sports Almanac and winning PowerBall numbers in there. Happy Birthday, 21 year-old me!

1 Like

I would ship some labradoodle puppies back to 1985, to sell, problem is everyone would just say they were a mutt.

They are

1 Like

Time machine= Alarm clock
Dragon= Komodo Dragon

I’ll wait for Time Truck to pass by…

Always wanted me a Baby Dragon.

As much fun as sending my food to the past may be… At least the tiny dragon will be useful at starting my bbq or camp fires.

1 Like

Steins;Gate PhoneWave: (Phone Microwave)

The PhoneWave (Name subject to change) is one of the inventions of the Future Gadget Laboratory (Future Gadget No. 8). With it, you can send messages to the past.

Initially, the lab wanted to create a microwave that could be controlled remotely using a mobile phone. The timer (in seconds) was added and Daru changed the direction of rotation of the microwave plate to the opposite (i.e., clockwise) and switched control to the computer, connected a mobile phone (like a receiver) to the microwave itself, the time was sent from the mobile phone through a program configured to the phone number connected to the microwave. After that, laboratory members noticed the strange effect of the device: bananas placed in it, instead of being heated, became green and watery, like a gel (hence the name gelbana, “gel banana”). When they didn’t put inside the whole bunch, but a banana torn from it, the gel banana as a result of the device turned out to be attached to the bunch left on the table. Analysis of gel bananas under a microscope showed that they are changed at the molecular level, the molecules having been forcibly ripped apart.

Oh yeah, a dragon! I’d name her Dumplin and get the cutest leash ever. We take long walks, bad dogs and wild raccoons would be treats along the way. She’d be great!

1 Like

pizza and pumkin bread