While My Crap Gently Weeps

Ha Got one! FYI go through the purchase process on current item till it is in your cart (get all that password crap out of the way) then delete said item from cart. download wootoff checker of your choice http://woot.wikia.com/wiki/Woot-Off_Checkers just to track current percent, have another tab open with the community page open (refreshes faster than main woot page) and when BOC shows click it like a mofo

Spent too many times trying that too. Annoying. This isn’t my “first” BOC, but first time getting it first :slight_smile: My first BOC was the 2nd one back in 2004 :stuck_out_tongue:

Hint: If you try refreshing from the community page and not the main page you might have a better chance. the item change seems to update faster there.

Nope, I just said something about that - but I didn’t know that I wasn’t the only one either.

Nope. Not just you. That has been happening to me ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT.

I refresh once the previous product sells out (I make sure I’ve recently logged in) and for about 2 minutes of constant refreshing get only the sold out webpage for the PREVIOUS product. Only after the crap is sold out does my multiple refreshings of the webpage finally show that crap is ((was)) even for sale.

But there seems to be better fortune in getting these craps bags for people who live near amazon servers in California, Washington, South Bend, IN, Florida, New York, St. Louis, etc. Those places are almost always up on the map of the “wooters wooting” for each of the crap bag sales today (and most days).

That’s not the case for me tonight, sorry. :persevere: