Whirlpool 70-Pint Dehumidifier

Whirlpool 70-Pint Dehumidifier

1 Like

Looks good!

WDH70EAPW

What model # is this?

In for one. Hopefully it lasts more than a year.

bought one from costco at a higher price well over a year ago and it is still working fine to remove water. bought another one this year at costco for a different location and it’s working fine as well. Have not tried the pump feature on either though. woot’s price looks pretty good.

There is only one review of this unit on Amazon and they gave it one star.

I am on my second one from Costco. It’s the same model number. The first one I had for a few days. Out of the box several of the lights didn’t work. A few days later the decrease humidity button stopped working. If you read several of the newer reviews on Costco it seems like this is a common occurrence. I am giving it one more try, I paid $170 at Costco. Its an excellent price for 70 pints with a built in pump but I fear it might be too good to be true.

1 Like

You won’t find this size for less or close. Walmart charges 250 for this and it has good reviews. Even if the pump dies, which it probably will after the warranty, you still have a huge unit that even without the pump would easily cost $170-200.

Woot finally has a deal here it appears.

1 Like

I’m on my second from Costco. Pump (into AC sump pump) stopped working in the first one after maybe 6 months. Second one is pretty recent but still going. Other than the pump going out it has done a good job of keeping the basement dry.

Man this is a really good deal, but having a hard time pulling the trigger since spending over $500 on prime day…

Received unit yesterday. First thing the dreaded “E1” code shows on the display. Cant adjust humidity level or time start/stop function. Also, automatic pump adapter and hose not in box (the main reason I bought this unit) . interesting owners manual indicates if you see E1 or E2 code on display call Whirlpool, they certainly know this is a usual problem with there built in China unit! The box showed signs of being opened and plastic bag that should have been over unit was balled up and in the bottom of the box? Also, bar code on box indicated “Costco”?

1 Like

Hi there. Sorry about that. It should have been new. Note that we do buy overstock inventory from other retailers so the Costco thing shouldn’t be alarming.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Waste of time. They are sending faulty items. Received this last Friday and showing me error code “E1” when i turn on which means can’t adjust humidity level. Have to send it back

1 Like

I also received a used, defective unit unknowingly. Woot accepted the return with no issues but it was disappointing nonetheless and I had to spend more money to buy the same unit new at Costco.

1 Like

Chalk me up to the “received used unit that does not operate correctly”. Disappointed Woot, you can do better.

Hello. If you’re having problems with your unit, please contact Woot CS. We are following up with the vendor.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Another defective unit received here, contacted customer service. The unit was advertised as “New” but it was obviously used based on the condition.

Same situation here. Looks like this whole batch was defective/used returned units. I’ve contacted support too.

Dear woot, So disappointed with this purchase. As with many of the other posts I can’t change my humidity setting or noise level. Why I should I have to return junk to you. Instead I will not buy from you again and make sure my 400 facebook followers know to not buy from you either.

A lot of the time if I get something (ANYWHERE) which has issues, I’ll be asked to return it before I receive a refund.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess my point was that I paid for a good product. Now I’m responsible for packing up and returning to woot after waiting multiple days for it to arrive. All this is a hardship to me. There was no indication this was a used product and yet mine seemed used.