Whiskey Stones – Set of 9

Mixed reviews on a similar product on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Teraforma-1220-Whisky-Stones/dp/B002GZX2DE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320732367&sr=8-1

Seems like they cool down your drink a little, but not as much as some people would like. These are tons cheaper than Thinkgeek or Amazon, definitely a good deal if you’re curious like myself. In for 3 - Christmas is coming up.

Sheesh, we just launched! Give us time to settle in before you start demanding things. :wah:

I am not really sure that I want a home.woot wootoff. I have only ordered the coffee presses so far, but if a bunch of cheap kitchen stuff goes up here, I might be forced to make too many purchases!

“FDA approved GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe)”?

uhh… they probably won’t kill you… right away…

Hmm. What’s in your mind?:slight_smile:

Has anyone had these slide down the glass and hit your teeth while taking that last sip? Curiously want to purchase but would like to not look like a hillbilly after I do. No offense to any hillbillies out there.

So why no woot-off for home.woot.

FDA approved GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe)

Well if the FDA says it’s (mostly… kinda… sorta… should be… ) safe…

Are we missing a picture? The first two seem very similar. Not that I can think of a need for any more though, considering the product.

None taken.

Nah, just worked out a bit weird.

The first set of 9 is what you get when you click on the main pic. The 2nd one is for the Package Contents photo in the Additional Photos section.

I mean, there’s really only so many ways you can stack 9 squares.

Oh come on, no woot off for home woot?? :frowning:

+1

Neat is definitely the way to go, but if you need to cut it a bit, you could just store your whiskey in the freezer itself. It’s cheaper, colder, and you’re far less likely to chip a tooth.

(Though if you’re drinking your whiskey chilled, I question whether you actually enjoy whiskey. Life’s too short to drink booze you don’t like just to look cool.)

Isn’t soapstone like a 1 on the mohs hardness scale? In other words, incapable of scratching glass whether the edges have been polished off or not?

are those bloodworm cubes or rocks? :wink:

Ha!

No love for Canadian shoppers? The Country option is gone for Billing Address and I apparently live in Alabama now…

I’ve been wanting a set forever and now I have an excuse, err,ummm, ahem, now I have a reason to buy them. One set for dad for the holidays, one set for me and one set just because! (kinda like Tevya and his staircases!).

Sorry, only Shirt.Woot can shipping internationally. All other Woot retail sites can ship only to the 48 continental states.

But Alabama is a pretty state. Just sayin…