WHISPERING SECRETS TO THE STARS AND SKY: THE LAND OF THE MISFITS VIII

It’s also fairly ironic, as I usually avoid those posting frenzies.

10:30 must be the magic hour. So far 4 people have said good night while I was catching up on postings. Sigh.

I’ll forgive the irony since you didn’t post this as an answer…

Congrats!!!

Nice decorating, KT.

Good night to everyone that left.
So what shall we talk about?

What do you mean 10:30…
it’s 11:30!!! You’re just in the wrong timezone:)

Texas is in the RIGHT timezone. Y’all just don’t know any better.

sigh
People from TX think it is the center of the universe.
That being said, I like the TX people I have met, and I enjoyed my time in Austin last fall!!

Neo, I like the pics.

Darlin’, we don’t “think it” – we “know it!”

It’s not the center of the universe. It’s where the universe started, deep in the heart
of Texas.

Here’s a subject. Has anyone ever been able to empty a shredder without having to get the broom out afterwards?

Well, sugar…
I told ya I like TX!!

Yes. Put an empty trash bag over the top of it, turn it upside down and give it some hard smacks.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8536/iglooxu2.jpg

No, it’s what stuck in the teeth that fall out on the floor when I take the top off.

What she said.

Night all.

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/3051/marssunsetkx7.jpg
Sunset near Gusev crater. On Mars.

What Ace said… put a plastic bag over it and turn it upside down. You have to loosen one side to let the air in so the stuff will fall out. I always empty the stuff out of the teeth before I remove it so that paper doesn’t fall on the floor. Also, don’t fill it so full.

I hate having to shred stuff.
Damm Identity thieves.

I think it’s the last sentence that gets me. I don’t know it’s full until it stops. So then you have to take the top off, which leaves little pieces of shredded paper all over. I heard someone in a store shortly before Christmas telling someone else that since she shreds absolutely everything, she came up with the bright idea of using the shredded stuff as packing material when she sends Christmas packages. If someone used shredded paper as packing material in a box they sent me, I would track them down and kill them like a mad dog. Peanuts are bad enough.